ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

It's not the worst team.. Or the 2nd worst.. But it's the worst cohesive team by far.. I'm also not sure which of these players should be going to the NBA.

Well, Cal can no longer get mad at people when they say he is a subpar coach. He's good and he can manage egos, but he can't scheme for crap.
I know, I know, I should hold off posting until I cool down, but I could give a shit about draft picks, we got beat because the coach on the KU bench was much better at his job. Uk had advantages and Cal didn't use them.

This team has a LOT of issues. Selfish players, poor shooters, no post presence other than a dunk from Bam, terrible turnovers, etc. Cal has not done a good job with the team. It has regressed for whatever reason. Sweet 16 team.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
With the last two games we don't deserve to be in the top ten.

I can't believe that anyone even said it. If I'm a top 50 team, I'm not scared of these girls at all

Could be biting fingernails on an NIT bid when it's all said and done. Pure shit

It's not the worst team.. Or the 2nd worst.. But it's the worst cohesive team by far.. I'm also not sure which of these players should be going to the NBA.

It's the second worst team. We all know the worst. I would take every other team over this one, including last year. At least we had Ulis and Murray last year.

I am always quick to defend Cal and the players...........but this is wheels coming off kinda shit at this point.

There needs to be an explanation about our current play and coaching that consists of more than "we are young".

I actually have drastically changed my hopes for this year based on the last 4-5 games. We have regressed. We are Sweet Sixteen at best. It is ugly to watch. And it is all effort and heart. At least the Harrow team played hard at all times.

Sorry I hate the whiny posts more than anyone. But this is disconcerting. UK just got embarrassed at Rupp.

I swear to God my cat (named Cal unfortunately for him today) is doing figure GD eights around my feet while I'm trying to chill out.

Yes I kicked it, No I don't give a damn. Kicked something and it was named Cal. A win.

Easy Scouting for other teams in the country, hey Let's get Bam in a pick and roll! Easy money Cal can't figure it out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT