ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Louisville showed a textbook display on how to play against a terrible team on the road. Pitt is 12-8.

Would be nice to have that Gabriel put back right now. That was one of about a dozen things to go wrong that could have changed the outcome.
I would like to have about 20 plays back the refs ****ed, but with this crew, I knew not to put any hope in that.

It's almost the first of February and the team is making November and December mistakes. The defense is just bad. A very inferior team took it to us in the paint. That is a big problem.

Tennessee will get a home whistle at Rupp too. I just hope UK is more prepared on 2/14. But with no more trap games on the schedule, the next one should never be in doubt.

Everyone on the lets rest Fox so we can have him ready for Kansas?

That's not overlooking someone? Okay.
No, it's not. People were thinking Fox wasn't 100%. You're fabricating crap. Nobody said that this was going to be an easy game.
But if UT played like they normally do and UK played with ANY heart at all, it would have been a 10 point victory. Bart definitely not easy.

Cal was clueless.

It is like he didn't know we played tonight. No preparation or nothing.

Just more typical screaming and jumping like a lunatic. How about some x and o's?

Some back picks to get Bam a open look. Or your shooters. Embarrassing

We play like crap and all the sudden Rick
Barnes who is 11-9 and didn't make any post season last year I think is a genius.

Yeah, no. Sometimes teams play like shit. Doesn't mean the opposing coach is some evil mastermind. His whole thing was shit down our transition. What an amazing thought.

They ugly it up like they always do. Like all teams with not much talent, or height, or anything do when they need to.

Don't dislike Barnes but let's not get carried away with his coaching ability either. Especially in relation to Cal.

It's almost the first of February and the team is making November and December mistakes. The defense is just bad. A very inferior team took it to us in the paint. That is a big problem.
I laughed audibly when they introduced the game talking about "kentucky's size", it's not 2014 anymore, we have Bam and no one else

It was just meant to be guys.
Our worst game of the year, their best.
Monk slipping on the floor.
A lot of careless turnovers led to them getting more field goal attempts in which they shot better. Just how it goes sometimes, especially with a bunch of freshmen.
We will enter the tournament with 5 losses still be a 1 or 2 seeds. We've got time to get things right.
We played bad and still scored 80. need some d.

here are our stats for the game. Goodnight y'all
Screen-Shot-2017-01-24-at-11.22.50-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-01-24-at-11.23.03-PM.png

Key point was Monk missing ft then dw fouling on the rebound. Monk absolutely has to make that. Had them on the ropes.

Gabriel 'over the back', Willis 'over the back', Monk slip, refs were pretty bad but we couldnt get a stop... just a fluke game. After being great last few games Willis and Gabriel flopped offensively.

Why does it seem like when it rains it pours with this team? Everybody pretty much had unforced live ball turnovers. We had guys falling from sweat. Every other play we had guys on the floor. Guys getting scored on by shorter guys. Guys getting scored on by taller guys, which is hard to let happen when the other team is so short. Miss 4 free throws in a row early in the game. Give up 3 or 4 baskets after timeouts. Get screwed on a key putback and a bunch of no calls on guys getting fouled late. The list goes on and on. It took all of that to lose by 2 on the road, but it still sucks and this is a bad loss regardless of how tough Tennessee plays people.

Here is the truth... there are a lot of guys in the NBA better than Monk and Fox, but there are not many like bam. I don't know what Calipari's obsession with monk is taking crazy shots, the success of this team will ride on Bams shoulders and they need to feed the big man the ball. He is the driving force of us winning a championship and until this team swallows their pride and really becomes their Brother's Keeper we have no shot. Because what I have seen the last four games is a team that is selfish and is Clueless on defense. You can blame that on players and or coaches but I blame it on effort and I blame it on a will to win and this team just doesn't have it

Well, I knew we wouldn't go through the league without a loss, but damn, I hate losing to Tennessee. Lose to Florida, but not a 10-9 tennessee with Rick Barnes as the coach. Two years in a row. Best guards and more size but no effort or poise.

It's crazy how bad Humps has been .. WE are UK and we have 1 big on the roster worth a penny.

How does that happen?

You know nothing sbout basketball if you think the refs cost uk this game.
We played like absolute trash, but if they would have been competent, it's overtime at worst. I love how idiot fans think that if we play poorly, the refs still don't have a huge impact on who wins the game. It's why I really don't care about most sports anymore, other than UK basketball and football. The refs basically decide every game that isn't a blowout.

Maybe our studs are overrated. I guess everyone has studs until someone puts them in their place.
We lost a road game. Gotta give some credit to UT, they wanted it more, our guys went through the motions for too long. We see this every year eith every team, sometimes the stars align and you just can't do anything right.
NCAAT games are on neutral courts.

You said they won't progress the same but it's their last year , are you high ? If they don't have it now then it isn't coming . Your arguments are absurd and just random junk , even if you don't have a point you throw some junk post up . Hey everybody Willis isn't progressing as quick , I mean he'll be gone in a few months but be show patience with him
So in your mind 4 year 3 star recruits should be better after 4 years than briscoe in 2. Ok guy sure.

You're on an absolute roll (of ignorance). At least Lee would look halfway competent defending the post, unlike willis and gabriel.
LMAO, you are one clueless dude. But that's okay, the world needs clueless guys like you. Keep licking windows, you'll get there.

LMAO, you are one clueless dude. But that's okay, the world needs clueless guys like you. Keep licking windows, you'll get there.
Can't counter my argument. Results to namecalling.

You're like chris farley in tommy boy. Did you eat paint chips as a child?

Keep em coming. You are good entertainment for tonight.
Lee left for a reason. He is a put back/alley oop player and that's it.
Every time UK loses we get this crap and it's stupid. It really is.

So in your mind 4 year 3 star recruits should be better after 4 years than briscoe in 2. Ok guy sure.
Oh good grief are you really this dumb or just obtuse , if you can't figure it out then I'm not holding your hand through it all . Just another junk post from you because your point was ridiculous so now you're trying to twist it into another stupid point .

Can't counter my argument. Results to namecalling.

You're like chris farley in tommy boy. Did you eat paint chips as a child?
Why would I counter with an idiot? You can't win, you are not an intelligent person. Anyone that thinks Lee would have made a difference tonight has no clue.

Oh good grief are you really this dumb or just obtuse , if you can't figure it out then I'm not holding your hand through it all . Just another junk post from you because your point was ridiculous so now you're trying to twist it into another stupid point .
You said 4 year players that are bad get a pass. Then name Willis and Hawkins 3 star guys, and then say they should progress at the same rate as the rest of our class. It's just a dumb statement

You said 4 year players that are bad get a pass. Then name Willis and Hawkins 3 star guys, and then say they should progress at the same rate as the rest of our class. It's just a dumb statement
Willis is supposed to be an experienced senior but he plays like a scared freshman , FOUR YEARS and he makes mistakes the freshmen don't even make . But you say they don't progress at the same rate , so I'm wondering Mr. Wizard , when will Willis progress . Next year when he's gone ? [laughing] Just another amazing point by you , he hasn't progressed yet . There you have it , let's just all sit back and wait on Willis to turn the corner as he's just a senior and it's not fair to expect him to be up to speed at this time

Willis is supposed to be an experienced senior but he plays like a scared freshman , FOUR YEARS and he makes mistakes the freshmen don't even make . But you say they don't progress at the same rate , so I'm wondering Mr. Wizard , when will Willis progress . Next year when he's gone ? [laughing] Just another amazing point by you , he hasn't progressed yet . There you have it , let's just all sit back and wait on Willis to turn the corner as he's just a senior and it's not fair to expect him to be up to speed at this time
I'm not a Willis supporter, but I won't subscribe to the fact all 4 year players under Cal should rise up to an elite level. This team should never rely on a Willis or Hawkins to win it games.

ADVERTISEMENT