ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ca768cbf4395a4c5793502eddcadefcef0116494f62dc3c25bbff9d474c40531_3.jpg
This is a loss

We lose this is on monk

Wow, Cats may very well lose this game.

It's been a layup drill for Miss State the second half. NO ONE can stay in front if their man. And there's no off-side help, EVER! OK, occasionally from Gabriel, he's the only guy on our team who seems to have the athleticism and mentality to block a shot.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
The refs should have jaw cramps after the way they blew their whistles tonight.

He's not too bright, or Willis banged his sister. Could be both.

hahaha, instead of name calling or suggesting totally insane story...why don't you actually prove someone wrong?

I know you guys want to sound intelligent, but you guys come off completely stupid because you obviously aren't able to see what happened.

I know the refs sucked in both but 2 of last 3 games have been brutal. Really struggled against mediocre (at best) teams.
Name me a team that can do anything more than survive the storm when the officiating controls the game like that?
Give me normal officiating and UK wins by 30, maybe more.
Every stinkin time uk started pulling away the refs changed their calls.

It's been a layup drill for Miss State the second half. NO ONE can stay in front if their man. And there's no off-side help, EVER! OK, occasionally from Gabriel, he's the only guy on our team who seems to have the athleticism and mentality to block a shot.

That's because if we farted in their general direction a foul was whistled. Did you not watch the game?

Reactions: Bluest Member
hahaha, instead of name calling or suggesting totally insane story...why don't you actually prove someone wrong?

I know you guys want to sound intelligent, but you guys come off completely stupid because you obviously aren't able to see what happened.

Your contribution to tonight's game thread is disparaging Derek Willis. Get back on your meds. I'm done with ya.

Our guys are just trying to keep from fouling out. It's the only way. You can't ignore the real issue here.

ADVERTISEMENT