ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Finally got our stop just in the nick of time.........again in the final 5 minutes it was amazing how these young Cats responded to EVERY SINGLE TIME Vandy cut the lead to 3 or less. Not once not twice not three times but EVERY SINGLE TIME. Good experience for the Cats in this situation on the road in a tight game.

I think they needed a game like this. A win is a win boys by 1 or 40 it counts the same.

When they was chanting over rated, I almost thought as if it was directed to Monk and a part of me wanted them to tie it and Monk drain a fade away contested 3/4 court shot at the buzzer.

Reactions: UKUGA
It's Willis' fault that we won. Might as well blame him for that too.
In reality, a good game from Briscoe and Fox (except for Fox's defense). No one it seemed played any D tonight.

Refs are to blame for a big portion of this, but this was a pitiful performance overall.

Willis and Hawkins were dreadful, Wenyen continues his recent terrible play.

Defense was simply non existent and the three point shooting was awful.

But, a win at Vandy is always a challenge so I will take it.

Also, F you refs!!!!

I agree with a lot. I will say one thing for Wenyen and that is at least you can spot what people including Coach Cal see in him. One game it will click for him. Good thing for us is we have a lot of guys that can step up until it happens

Tuesday February 28th vandy punks come to Rupp.Need to make it hard on those pos commies and help the Cats show them who is over-rated

It's Willis' fault that we won. Might as well blame him for that too.
In reality, a good game from Briscoe and Fox (except for Fox's defense). No one it seemed played any D tonight.
Man if you don't think DW was horrible tonight I don't know what to say . I love him , him and Fox my two fav players , but he was like a zombie out there tonight .

ADVERTISEMENT