ADVERTISEMENT

''OFFICIAL GAME THREAD''

The only thing little brothel had to celebrate this entire weekend just went down like one of their dorm skanks

quickie_zpsut7hv34w.gif
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

without $EC officiating, a&m will be one and done next weekend
but not if they play with that effort. they actually earned my respect even though we just inserted a giant log inside at the worst possible moment for them.

they played over our backs all day and didn't have a single player with more than 3 fouls - they won't get
that kind of candyland treatment next weekend
They are bigger and more physical than we are. Not their fault it doesn't take much to get our guys out of position.

They are bigger and more physical than we are. Not their fault it doesn't take much to get our guys out of position.

i thought the refs were pretty bad overall but a lot of the stuff inside was just davis punking the shit out of them for offensive rebounds

Well now that I have calmed down a bit, I have to say this is one of those teams you just have to love because of their desire and heart . They are not the most talented team Cal has had since he has been here, and to be totally honest I never thought Tyler could be this good, I was obviously dead wrong !!! GREAT JOB CATS !! !

ADVERTISEMENT