ADVERTISEMENT

+++++OFFICIAL GAME THREAD++++++++++++

had to make a road trip to Nicholasville; would've been back by gametime, but POS car decided to cause problems. Walked in the door just before that 7-0 run. Then I got here and found out Father in law is in bad shape - really not good at all. Some decisions have to be made

got here, ran in the door, put my UK shirt on - and boom, we're gonna win this game
Sorry to hear that. Hope today's win brings a little cheer to your day.

not going to read the whole thread - imagine we had a bunch of negativity today
admittedly, I probably would've been a bit pessimistic too. Glad we had to come back from a deficit to win - shows we can take a punch and get back up. We've needed that big time

had to make a road trip to Nicholasville; would've been back by gametime, but POS car decided to cause problems. Walked in the door just before that 7-0 run. Then I got here and found out Father in law is in bad shape - really not good at all. Some decisions have to be made

got here, ran in the door, put my UK shirt on - and boom, we're gonna win this game
My prayers are with you.

Briscoe is 3 of 3 from the FT today. What do you want?

Willis could walk on water and some on here would complain because he didn't do a hand stand. Our home grown boy was the
difference today. Hear me now, believe me later.

admittedly, I probably would've been a bit pessimistic too. Glad we had to come back from a deficit to win - shows we can take a punch and get back up. We've needed that big time

Prayers for your father in law and family.
Everyone has been confident all day. Nothing but positive posts.

Reactions: Bkocats
we had a great time cursing the gods every time Georgia threw one in from the boonies.

Big win. Nice fight to come back.

Hope they didn't use all their energy in this one.

We had the normal negative Nancy's but most felt that, if Georgia could continue to hit everything, they would win. We were just hoping that they ran out of gas and had to pay those exorbitant GA highway prices for that gas. Looks like they did. It is obvious that some posters really do hate some of our players, though. I think they are trying to prove how high their standards for UK basketball players are, as if anyone cared.

Reactions: awf and Bkocats
8700fff37c8262ded06f88b8c096b7bd.jpg
They just can't help themselves. I mean it was over at the 14:00 mark right? lol

Reactions: kats23 and .S&C.

Missed you today. Looks like the team did too!

Reactions: Bkocats
Oh ye of little faith! Damn how many of you guys gave up on this team in the first half? Plenty. We're Kentucky, we win!

ADVERTISEMENT