ADVERTISEMENT

+++++OFFICIAL GAME THREAD++++++++++++

What a team we could have had next year if Murray and Ulis came back for 1 more year. That 2012 team was so special getting those guys to come back for 1 more year you will likely never see that again.

got home a little while ago; walked in the door just before that 7-0 run - lot of not so good stuff going on, could use prayers

anyway - we pull this out, isn't it the first game we'll have won after being down at halftime? If so - then this could be more valuable for us than a blowout would've been
Positive vibes sent.

Go Cats!!

Reactions: Bkocats
rcraed.jpg

got home a little while ago; walked in the door just before that 7-0 run - lot of not so good stuff going on, could use prayers

anyway - we pull this out, isn't it the first game we'll have won after being down at halftime? If so - then this could be more valuable for us than a blowout would've been

Hope that everything goes the best it can for you. Included in prayers.

The Cats are 14 of 26 in this second half. After Georgia shot 50 percent in the first, Dawgs are 8 of 23 this half.

Skal is going to be important tomorrow he has an entire day of rest and with Ulis and Murray playing so many minuets 3 games in 3 days and A&M having an easy game this team will be tested tomorrow and Skal will need to step up tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see if Murray and Ulis can play at top level on their 3rd straight game.

Reactions: FlCATFan
What have you been!?
had to make a road trip to Nicholasville; would've been back by gametime, but POS car decided to cause problems. Walked in the door just before that 7-0 run. Then I got here and found out Father in law is in bad shape - really not good at all. Some decisions have to be made

got here, ran in the door, put my UK shirt on - and boom, we're gonna win this game

Reactions: awf
Have to worry a little about Murray and Ulis being tired.

Really need Skal, Lee, and/or Poy to play well tomorrow.

Prayers sent

had to make a road trip to Nicholasville; would've been back by gametime, but POS car decided to cause problems. Walked in the door just before that 7-0 run. Then I got here and found out Father in law is in bad shape - really not good at all. Some decisions have to be made

got here, ran in the door, put my UK shirt on - and boom, we're gonna win this game
Praying for you.

ADVERTISEMENT