ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

All you know is..."there were X fouls called on us, therefore we fouled, lol"

That's hilarious when the majority of the people here point to number of free throws as a way to explain that the refs are cheating for a certain team lol

CcgmZmyW8AAdv10.jpg

Nice start to the month of March. :basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball:

Reactions: hotelblue
Kentucky shot a season-high 70% from the 3. UK's two best 3FG percentages this year have been against UF. Cats shot 60% from 3 at Rupp. :basketball:

That's hilarious when the majority of the people here point to number of free throws as a way to explain that the refs are cheating for a certain team lol

What's hilarious is that anyone could watch the last several minutes of that game and think there was much of anything UK could do about it.

We weren't fouling. Certainly not any more than earlier in the game. Probably less.

That was 90% on the refs.

its almost like you're a computer instead of an actual person watching the game. Maybe you only follow the box score. I don't know.

The refs were calling it tightly as they have been doing all season long

Maybe u just need to readjust what's a foul and what's not a foul.

Aike is just a hater who should be banned from this forum. He obviously doesn't watch the game. Just looks at the numbers. Go **** yourself

Aike is just a hater who should be banned from this forum. He obviously doesn't watch the game. Just looks at the numbers. Go **** yourself
whoah -
Aike is one of the best on this forum; not sure who you are, but you obviously don't really know any of the people here yet.

Reactions: Aike

Haha, yeah. I'm a hater for thinking the refs were whistle happy. Good one.

Reactions: Bkocats

I'm confused...all of your posts are complaining about the refs too??

ADVERTISEMENT