ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky @ Missouri Prediction Contest ***

Classic Film Hello GIF by FilmStruck

@josh72484 and @gobigblue26 , both of you guys are idiots that don't understand how this works.

You're laughing at predictions, but what you don’t get is, it's damn near impossible to even get into the top ten with a standard 24-17 pick, you can win the contest by making crazy picks sometimes. It’s worked for me in the past many times.
It’s not like I'm gambling my money. idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: josh72484
@josh72484 and @gobigblue26 , both of you guys are idiots that don't understand how this works.

You're laughing at predictions, but what you don’t get is, it's damn near impossible to even get into the top ten with a standard 24-17 pick, you can win the contest by making crazy picks sometimes. It’s worked for me in the past many times.
It’s not like I'm gambling my money. idiots.
I wouldn't go so far as to call them idiots, but your point is correct. Since this is a Kentucky board, a contrarian prediction is often the best bet. Fewer people to be within one point of. Today's scoring makes that point also. We had 28 people within 10 points of the correct prediction. If Missouri had scored late and one by 3 or so, only 25 picked against the Cats and some picked outrageous scores. We have some predictors who definitely are Kentucky fans but are using the contrarian stratagem.

I'm laughing at the ones that predicted Missouri to score 30+ or beat us by 3 scores. The contrarian prediction for this one would have been 6-3. That was much more likely than Missouri scoring 30+ on our defense. I get picking something weird, but this probably wasn't really the game to do that. I get it, but I'll laugh at whatever I want. :)

I'm laughing at the ones that predicted Missouri to score 30+ or beat us by 3 scores. The contrarian prediction for this one would have been 6-3. That was much more likely than Missouri scoring 30+ on our defense. I get picking something weird, but this probably wasn't really the game to do that. I get it, but I'll laugh at whatever I want. :)
I don't think anyone had us losing to St Peters last year, one crazy prediction would have gotten you an easy 10 points and a lot of bile from our basketball fans.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I wouldn't go so far as to call them idiots, but your point is correct. Since this is a Kentucky board, a contrarian prediction is often the best bet. Fewer people to be within one point of. Today's scoring makes that point also. We had 28 people within 10 points of the correct prediction. If Missouri had scored late and one by 3 or so, only 25 picked against the Cats and some picked outrageous scores. We have some predictors who definitely are Kentucky fans but are using the contrarian stratagem.
Exactly, if we were gambling money, my picks would be way different, but if you want to win this contest, picking against the grain is the way to go.

But, they are idiots, because they don't understand simple common sense.

• Haha
Do you feel so much better, little boy, laughing at someone's prediction. It's just a contest, not sure how you get pleasure doing that. But, go for it, I guess. Kinda immature is all I'm saying.

Do you feel so much better, little boy, laughing at someone's prediction. It's just a contest, not sure how you get pleasure doing that. But, go for it, I guess. Kinda immature is all I'm saying.
I guarantee that most weeks I laugh at my prediction after the final score.

I'm not sure why you all are so worried about someone laughing at a prediction. I've laughed at my own plenty also.

Almost laugh reacted at the ones predicting us to score 30+ too. Y'all are taking this shit too serious. I'm just having a little fun.

Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you're really abusing the privilege.

I don't think anyone had us losing to St Peters last year, one crazy prediction would have gotten you an easy 10 points and a lot of bile from our basketball fans.
Fair enough. I just don't really think me laughing at a few predictions is a big deal. Really not worth a response, and definitely not worth name calling and 7 responses. 😆

Reactions: katfanuno
Immature to hit a laugh reaction on a few predictions, but perfectly fine to call people you don't know idiots and little boys. Got it.

It's really not this serious.

I'm not sure why you all are so worried about someone laughing at a prediction. I've laughed at my own plenty also.

Almost laugh reacted at the ones predicting us to score 30+ too. Y'all are taking this shit too serious. I'm just having a little fun.
When you go around and laugh at peoples predictions, you're being a jackass and you know exactly what you're doing.

• Haha
Reactions: josh72484 and ORCAT
I finally finished in the top 10 for a game for the first time this season. I haven’t ever won it but one time in the few years I’ve been doing it. I laugh at my predictions 90% of the time good thing I don’t gamble money!

Immature to hit a laugh reaction on a few predictions, but perfectly fine to call people you don't know idiots and little boys. Got it.

It's really not this serious.
I dont see the big deal, he laughed at your prediction. So what, if your that sensitive put some salve on it.

He laughed at mine also, oh my gosh I am so offended. You really need to apologize, my mangina cant handle that. HAHAHAHAHA
I guess I'll just have to make a ridiculous prediction this week and then laugh at it afterwards to make everyone feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT