ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Bahamas Game 1 Thread*

Got to make open shots to have any chance for a big season. Hopefully it’s 1st game jitters and this Cracker Jack box their playing in.

A little disappointed in PJ. I expected more from a Sophomore.
I can't be disappointed with anyone in freaking August . Just saying . Every minute those kids are out there is amazing and will pay dividends down the line big time. This trip IMO turns us from a 34-6 type team into a 37-3 type team as these extra hours before this trip and during working and having the kids spend every moment together bonding is HUGE.

I love Quade, but he’s likely to be passed up by Hagans and Quickley. I hope he has a strong 2nd half

Reactions: FlCATFan
I can't be disappointed with anyone in freaking August . Just saying . Every minute those kids are out there is amazing and will pay dividends down the line big time. This trip IMO turns us from a 34-6 type team into a 37-3 type team as these extra hours before this trip and during working and having the kids spend every moment together bonding is HUGE.
Agree, This trip only helps this team.

OMG.... NICK RICHARDS WITH A BLOCK AND A DUNK!!!

tenor.gif
Nominated for a "Postie"

Computer_Trophy_on_Diamond_Riser_-_Medium_angle_2048x2048.JPG

I know it’s August but PJ needs to pick it up and lead by example for the younger guys.

Looking for Keldon, Herro and Richards to go on a tear in the second half.
Keldon had a quiet first half, but you can clearly see the talent and bounce he has.

I love basketball time. In summary of this thread bench PJ Reid and Quade LMAO. Oh and we can't shoot bwuhaha

Yikes, we look prrrrty lost right now. I know it's August, but surely these guys are better shooters than what we're seeing. This is Brick City USA.

This is the opposite of how I thought this game would go.

I thought we would start slow and pick it up. Instead, we played awesome for 5 minutes and are getting killed since then.

"Panic in the Commonwealth."

Umm... no. This game is water slides with a side of basketball. I'm seeing pieces that can be put together when the season starts which will make a VERY powerful team.

Jmo.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Cats scored 19 points in first 6 minutes. In last 18 minutes have just 23 points.

ADVERTISEMENT