ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Bahamas Game 1 Thread*

No I don't. You survived by a merge, for some reason. What was your previous name. Newbies don't come on here and act like you are.
How am I acting? I have had no beef with anyone here until you started some in another thread. I was having a civil discussion with another poster who even thanked me for the quality conversation/debate. You interjected, stating something in the affirmative that wasn't, and it didn't go as you had obviously hoped. Then, clearly that wasn't enough and you brought it to this post. You evidently thought you could insult me with a thread and, now again, its backfired. Just call it a day, princess. Step away for a bit. All is well.

Not sure where 3's are gonna come from. Hagans looks very good defensively. Quade struggling. Quickley and Hagans may be our starting backcourt.

I think rebounding is such an understated aspect of the game. We’re going to lead the country this year.

Not gonna get any spacing on the drive until someone can hit something besides a layup in the half court

I actually like what we see so far
Keep in mind first game for the entire second platoon and two of the first
I believe they’ll settle down
I’m also not seeing the whiny crap we dealt with from one or two last year
They go back to work immediately
This is good

We've had some really sloppy passes into the block and just in general. If we cleaned that up we'd be up by 15. Nothing worse than seeing an easy lay-up nixed by a bad pass.

Hagans has been fantastic. We might be losing if not for his energy and defense.

ADVERTISEMENT