ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Bahamas Game 1 Thread*

Not sure why people are surprised .

Richards showed sign of huge potential last year.

But this competition is nothing compared to what he'll face .

Been super pro NR.
Exactly. Dudes laughed at me when i said he would be a 1st rounder one day but if you watched his game when he was confident (which was the first 10 games of the year mostly) you could tell the kid had promise.

Reactions: crawfords corner
I know it's a scrimmage but play some defense.

Calm down old man. You should have stopped after the "I know it's a scrimmage" part. Coach Cal isn't even coaching the game so that should tell you how serious he is taking this scrimmage. You should take it equally as serious...but you be you negative poster guy even in August. This Bud's for you.

Hmmmmm
Started hot but struggling a bit now
They have the skills
Come on guys

I had Travis as a sure thing starter. But I don’t know that it’s possibly if Richards plays like this.

Questionable thread merge. I think new guy has a mod in his pocket.

Calm down old man. You should have stopped after the "I know it's a scrimmage" part. Coach Cal isn't even coaching the game so that should tell you how serious he is taking this scrimmage. You should take it equally as serious...but you be you negative poster guy even in August. This Bud's for you.
He’s too busy wanting a poke from Quickley.

Reactions: Calsthebomb
Exactly. Dudes laughed at me when i said he would be a 1st rounder one day but if you watched his game when he was confident (which was the first 10 games of the year mostly) you could tell the kid had promise.

He was going against an undersized 30 year old though. He has promise, offense looked great needs to grind on defense. Could not stay out of foul trouble

Can you really expect them to dominate a whole game? I can’t. Sorry. They are working on chemistry and combos. It will come.

Reactions: awf
Playing like it’s an all star game instead of moving the ball like a team.

I had Travis as a sure thing starter. But I don’t know that it’s possibly if Richards plays like this.

Well, lets pump the brakes on Richards. We saw this early in the season last year. He plays great against weaker teams, but he disappears when the bright lights come on. Maybe he'll be different this year, maybe he won't.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
PJ + whoever is the other big will end up being a really good combo in transition as well as halfcourt.

Lol, I think you give me too much credit. I love good conspiracies though. Your friend looks a little dumb now though.

Love love love the rebounding. Love that Richards is catching the ball and being decisive.

Lol, I think you give me too much credit. I love good conspiracies though. Your friend looks a little dumb now though.
No I don't. You survived by a merge, for some reason. What was your previous name. Newbies don't come on here and act like you are.

Reactions: awf
Yeah this is a sick line up.

Question is has NR improved enough to earn the starting point .If then, end of the year will be great.

ADVERTISEMENT