ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Bahamas Game 1 Thread*

No you’ll get bashed because it’s a stupid take.

If you think we'll beat the best teams shooting 2-20... 1-19 from guys who would actually play then you're a mental tard.

I was also saying that intense defense from this group leads to easy buckets and we looked our best doing so.... if you disagree with that then you're a double tard.

I know you're not...... so stop acting like it... I know you dont want anything to ruin your hopes for this season....... but we're not as good of a 3pt shooting team as we had hoped.... its ok... just means we'll need to keep our 3pt shooting to Herro, Baker and Green. so we can have better 3pt% as a team.

ugly ads black uniforms been a fan of UK for 50 years can never remember seeing UK basketball team in black uniforms hate them

Never? Memory not what it used to be?

Keightly_Jerseys.jpg

If you think we'll beat the best teams shooting 2-20... 1-19 from guys who would actually play then you're a mental tard.

I was also saying that intense defense from this group leads to easy buckets and we looked our best doing so.... if you disagree with that then you're a double tard.

I know you're not...... so stop acting like it... I know you dont want anything to ruin your hopes for this season....... but we're not as good of a 3pt shooting team as we had hoped.... its ok... just means we'll need to keep our 3pt shooting to Herro, Baker and Green. so we can have better 3pt% as a team.
Umm... this was a little over the top for Rafters. I wasn't sure there was such a thing, but I have been proven wrong.

Congratulations. o_O

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Umm... this was a little over the top for Rafters. I wasn't sure there was such a thing, but I have been proven wrong.

Congratulations. o_O

if the word tard is over the top..... then this entire message board goes way past over the top too many times to count every single day. far worse things are said

UK was an abysmal 3 point shooting team last year. But against Virginia Tech, they shot 11-22. Point being, one game, especially an exhibition game, isn’t indicative of how good of a 3 point shooting team this will be. Nor will they miss the 10 or 11 bunny shots next to the rim all year.

Go blow my dog cat lol

My hopes are never ruined until the last game. It’s your Bipolar posts that get old. We’ve got some very good shooters and they had a bad night...period. Reading anything else into that is just plain dumb.

Yeah, he’s the tard for not thinking we are what we are in August...

ADVERTISEMENT