ADVERTISEMENT

Of all our one and dones...

None have ever announced they're leaving the way Ball did. Probably won't even be a story...

I thought it sounded bad, announcing right after the game. However if you watch the video, not so much. The reporter said, "your dad already stated youre one and done. Is it true this was your last game?". Something like that. Then he's like, "yes, thank you to all ucla fans for their support, teammates etc, we'll always be brothers".

Lonzo seems like a good, humble kid to be honest.

I thought it sounded bad, announcing right after the game. However if you watch the video, not so much. The reporter said, "your dad already stated youre one and done. Is it true this was your last game?". Something like that. Then he's like, "yes, thank you to all ucla fans for their support, teammates etc, we'll always be brothers".

Lonzo seems like a good, humble kid to be honest.

I like the guy. Fox is a nightmare. Fox will be a nightmare for a lot of NBA point guards. Not many quicker laterally or faster end to end on any level.

Reactions: sheppard98
His post game comments will certainly be talked about. I doubt anyone, other than the BBN, will mention the manner of class in which our players have declared. Ball seems like a good kid, despite his father's antics. I understand saying things in the heat of the moment, but the Cats have a lot of one and dones...no exits like that.

ADVERTISEMENT