ADVERTISEMENT

Odds on warriors now at 2/3!

x21og0.jpg

Literally no point in other teams trying. Nobody is going to beat them.

The bandwagon fans are the absolute worst

I’m going to be calling those idiots out all year. Golden State is the absolute furthest team from this state than all of the NBA. Further than Sacramento. Further than L.A. 2430 miles from Lexington.

B-a-n-d-w-a-g-o-n at its finest.

I’m going to be calling those idiots out all year. Golden State is the absolute furthest team from this state than all of the NBA. Further than Sacramento. Further than L.A. 2430 miles from Lexington.

B-a-n-d-w-a-g-o-n at its finest.
What’s wrong with being a NBA bandwagon fan, especially if you’re from Kentucky. There are no NBA teams in Kentucky so it’s pretty normal.

What’s wrong with being a NBA bandwagon fan, especially if you’re from Kentucky. There are no NBA teams in Kentucky so it’s pretty normal.

Where were the Golden State fans 10 years ago? 8 years ago? 6 years ago? Oh, y’all had to wait until they got good. I’m not sure why you can’t comprehend this.

That 2017 is an absurd stretch. The other two have some validity. That said if fully healthy in 2016 warriors beat cavs. And Houston would have found a way to lose anyways IMO.

How is 2017 absurd? The Spurs were up by 25 in the 3rd before Leonard went down. Sure golden State could have/would have still won, but Leonard being out made it a foregone conclusion that they would advance.

Literally no point in other teams trying. Nobody is going to beat them.

The bandwagon fans are the absolute worst

Injuries happen. One of their main guys go down and they are only slight favorites, 2 go down and they are just 1 of a half dozen candidates to win.

Where were the Golden State fans 10 years ago? 8 years ago? 6 years ago? Oh, y’all had to wait until they got good. I’m not sure why you can’t comprehend this.

Why do people feel the need to judge other people's fandom? That seems incredibly stupid, you feel superior because you root for a team whether they suck or not?

Personally I've had the same favorite teams for 30 plus years, but why should IGAF if someone wants to watch good teams all the time? Think about that logically for 1 minute.

Why do people feel the need to judge other people's fandom? That seems incredibly stupid, you feel superior because you root for a team whether they suck or not?

Personally I've had the same favorite teams for 30 plus years, but why should IGAF if someone wants to watch good teams all the time? Think about that logically for 1 minute.
IMO, It says a little something about their character as a person.

IMO, It says a little something about their character as a person.

Judge not yet lest ye be judged.

I rooted for the Cavs in 2016 for that comeback, and Houston last year in the WCF, cause I like an underdog. But next year, with Cousins on the team? You betcha I’m rooting for the Warriors. Has zero to do with any bandwagon mentality and everything to do with being a Kentucky fan first and NBA fan second.

But if somebody wants to bandwagon the NBA’s best teams? Fine by me, as long as they’re a Cats fan first.

Reactions: Mase1978
Spurs weren't gonna win the series in 2017. And Rockets still would have lost game 7 this year.

Rockets were 3-2 that series when they lost their HOF Point Guard in Chris Paul. Seeing what Houston did to GSW, pretty much all year long (2-1 I believe on the regular season), You can't assume Golden State takes those two games, one of which is in Houston..

If you were rooting for Golden State before they were good, you’re a true fan. If you are a fan because they are the best team in the NBA, that’s fine. Just know you’re nothing more than a bandwagoner. Nothing more. It’s pretty simple.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
I hate NBA and bandwagon. I'll root for teams with UK players but it sucks Boogie is on the warriors team. He probably gets a ring. Only good thing about situation a former UK player gets a championship other then that ! Gag! Can't stand the warriors!

Judge not yet lest ye be judged.

I rooted for the Cavs in 2016 for that comeback, and Houston last year in the WCF, cause I like an underdog. But next year, with Cousins on the team? You betcha I’m rooting for the Warriors. Has zero to do with any bandwagon mentality and everything to do with being a Kentucky fan first and NBA fan second.

But if somebody wants to bandwagon the NBA’s best teams? Fine by me, as long as they’re a Cats fan first.
That's not quite the same as a bandwagon fan. That's picking one of the two teams playing to root for. If Duke is playing Syracuse, I'm rooting for Syracuse to win. That doesn't mean I'm a Cuse fan.

And Iggy was hurt for Golden State. Imagine if he had been healthy.

Iggy =/= CP3. He's not of the same importance as he once was.

But I will say this, that I didn't know until now: Houston was 5 to 3 on GSW, on the season, heading into game 6.. and 4 of those Houston wins were without Iggy. While his offense production isn't there, Golden State used him for defense and to basically just throw another body at opposing teams. It seems Houston (and all teams) had a tough go when Iggy was healthy.

I agree that CP3 is a better player than Iggy, but he's still an important piece for the Warriors on both ends of the floor, and I don't think it would have ever been a 7-game series if Iggy were healthy.

I don't think it's fair to say "what if CP3 were healthy?" without also saying "What if Iggy were healthy?"

ADVERTISEMENT