ADVERTISEMENT

Now this comes out..

55wildcat

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
I'm sure nothing to see here....
th

Brian Bowen's family has been living at the Galt House, report says

Louisville gambled to become a big boy at the big bro table. They lost.

They might remain in the ACC, but all will eventually be for nothing. The Louisville name is becoming like a cigarette habit. Seems fun but nothing good comes from associating with it.

They will become the doormat program of the conference for years to
Come.

They might remain in the ACC, but all will eventually be for nothing. The Louisville name is becoming like a cigarette habit. Seems fun but nothing good comes from associating with it.

Come.
It's actually probably worse for them now because they are in a conference that can bury you, especially in bball. They could turn out to be the next Wake Forest of the ACC, occassionally decent but mostly just an easy W

Very good chance she wasn't paying anything. Schneider Co, which owns the Galt House, has partnerships with UofL. Downtown hospitality business is tied to the YUM Center success, and thus tied to success of UofL basketball. Galt House is a huge property, which is very rarely at 100 percent occupancy, meaning giving up a room isn't that big of a deal. So I doubt she - or anyone else for that matter -- was paying anything. And if I were a betting man, I'd go with this isn't the first time this has happened.

Very good chance she wasn't paying anything. Schneider Co, which owns the Galt House, has partnerships with UofL. Downtown hospitality business is tied to the YUM Center success, and thus tied to success of UofL basketball. Galt House is a huge property, which is very rarely at 100 percent occupancy, meaning giving up a room isn't that big of a deal. So I doubt she - or anyone else for that matter -- was paying anything. And if I were a betting man, I'd go with this isn't the first time this has happened.

That's Extra Benefits unless she paid out of her own pocket. Comp rooms at expensive hotels aren't available to just anyone.

Prostitutes could come and go without being on campus...? Maybe? Since minardi hall was off limits

2500-4000 grand a month....plus food and so on
I am not familiar with the Galt House but from reading this interesting thread it must be a nice place. A stay at the Holiday Inn Express could be $100 bucks a night or $3,000 a month. The Galt house at $2,500 to $4,000 would be a good deal it seems. But I doubt the Bowen family is paying for anything.

We can add this little tidbit to the list of things investigators can look into when they get into the details of this train wreck called Louisville Cardinal basketball.

Reactions: 55wildcat
I believe some of the rooms were sold as condos (the ones with the big patios), so it's probably some booster who owns it instead of paying the daily rate. Still, ridiculous.

Come.

Too bad, this might’ve been their year to win a game in the acc tournament.

Reactions: morgousky

Come.

RP went "all in" and got called by the FBI who had pocket aces..Bye Rick..You finished out of the money in this tournament..

Reactions: morgousky
Remember when Jurich said "little brother" was about 6'5" 280?

Little brother must have been on steroids, deer antler sprays, and HGH.. Without all of the cheating, it's become apparent little brother is looking pretty sick. Little bro is down to 5'8" and buck 05.

18f085c8-dfbc-46cf-9bc3-45e6dc15fe79_screenshot.jpg

Per the C-J:

"Bowen’s mother, Carrie Ann Malecke, told Pitino by text message in September that the family had moved to Louisville and was living at the hotel, according to the documents, which stated that Pitino directed an assistant coach to inform University of Louisville athletics' compliance staff."

Pitino outed the players family in his submission papers from his lawyer to the BOT. So much for Bowen's lawsuit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT