ADVERTISEMENT

Now That We Have Time To Digest The Loss

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
despite the Crappy officials and playing a corrupt program like the Tar Holes ...a 32-6 record and SEC Championship and an SEC Tournament Championship with classy young men and a Classy Coach plus we did all that without hiring Strippers and Whores to recruit...not too bad[cheers]

Digested and down the toilet. But I am trashing the NCAA and officials any chance I get. It isn't that we lost, it isn't even how we lost..it's WHY we lost and who we lost to. I'm not hurting anymore..just pissed the hell off about the NCAA being so corrupt that they'd rather protect a bunch of cheaters than good kids that deserved much better than that embarrassing and BLATANT atrocity yesterday.

I'll need to watch the last 5 minutes again...they were up 5 w/ 5 minutes to go. They were able to fight back from the first half and take the lead, despite the officiating. They needed to close it out at that point. It's kind of ironic in a way, because that seemed to be one of their strong points during the win streak - closing out games.
IMO, blaming officials is the easy excuse...and I whole heartedly agree, they sucked...but they had the lead...

It was a great year. 32-6. No complaints...just wasn't meant to be. Take a deep breath and gear up for next year!

ADVERTISEMENT