ADVERTISEMENT

Now I've Heard Everything

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
A Uavel fan told me it's ok for Pitino to cheat because Cal does it to get one and dones:chairshot::chairshot: can you believe that!?

I always get on Louisville fans for being more concerned with hating Kentucky than supporting their own program. Well, here's the reverse.

At least he's not a damn troll. At last he's genuine and on this board with the fake flakes that should stand for something

Not saying at all you are a troll. I like your posts and agree with you on what you're saying but I hate the fake UK "fans" on here. Just my opinion

A Uavel fan told me it's ok for Pitino to cheat because Cal does it to get one and dones:chairshot::chairshot: can you believe that!?

It’s called playing the hand you are dealt. That guy drew a 2 holding 4, 5, 6 and 7. Apes learned a long time ago if all you got is a hand full of crap, you throw it.

The only chance they have left is a handout from the deeply corrupt NCAA. UL will be too busy spending millions to defend against R3P and Jurich. They have no money left to threaten or bribe the NCAA. They are screwed.

I always get on Louisville fans for being more concerned with hating Kentucky than supporting their own program. Well, here's the reverse.

I can understand their pea brained, jealousy fueled petty minded hate. I'm confused by the focus of fans of the greatest program on their 2nd or 3rd tier institution with the lop sided win/loss record against us.

It is so much punching down. Combine that with the Dook cowering and constant handwringing but with minimal animosity just almost pure yellowness and/or dare I say worship and we have a pitiful state of affairs circling around a minority of UK fans who aren't winners enough to reconcile that we are the kings on top of the mountains and who our real competition is.

It is like the US entered WWII in the Pacific but locked in on Guam or some such while running scared from Imperial Japan.

Wait, this is the first time you have heard or read that comment from a UL fan??? I can count on one hand the amount of conversations I've had with UL fans where that line WASN'T said since Cal has been at UK and a lot of those came from UL fans that I would consider friends.

ADVERTISEMENT