ADVERTISEMENT

Nova/Xavier

3's suddenly not falling for Nova.
antonio-brown-crying-jordan.jpg

When Nova is making shots they’re the best team in the country by far. Their tendency to go cold will hurt them in the tourney.

Reactions: GG24
Dang, was hoping X would keep winning and lock up a 1seed so we could be their 8.

Villanova from 3-point range last three games: 17-for-71 (23.9 percent). Villanova from 3-point range tonight: 16-for-34 (47.1 percent).

Basically. Mack wasn't too happy about the double technical and they lost their edge shortly after.
You're right - they were rollin' and just fizzled out after that scuffle. I noticed Write just turned his back on the convo w/ Mack and refs.

You're right - they were rollin' and just fizzled out after that scuffle. I noticed Write just turned his back on the convo w/ Mack and refs.
True but he was out of the picture when Mack started yapping at someone. Could have been Wright.

The blow-by handshake is something Mack does to just about everyone. Dude is so intense all the time but it makes him who he is. He could work almost anywhere he wants to work and yet has seemed to turn the X job into a career. I hope so anyway.

On a side note, Cintas is a fun place to watch a game too.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT