ADVERTISEMENT

Not that I really want to stir up the pot

CB3UK

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
But it seems to me, when you watch this team tonight we had a lot of games in the 2019 season like this, and that gets swept under the rug whenever we all argue about what that team might have done. It's exactly why I always felt their ceiling wasn't as high as some folks on here do.

I know nothing good will come from starting this thread but watching this game its all I could think of. Yes, we have a lot of ball to play this year, so who knows where we're headed. This isn't a referendum on this year. I just think when you watch us eek out a win like this (which is still great) it doesn't embue a sense of Final Four or bust. And this game is how I felt all season about those Cats.

That team and this team are comparable but this SEC is much tougher. Be interesting to see.

The idea that the 2019 team was going to reach the final four until the tournament was cancelled is total revisionist history by the Cal slurpers. That team had all kinds of problems, not the least of which was lack of halfcourt offensive execution like always.

The idea that the 2019 team was going to reach the final four until the tournament was cancelled is total revisionist history by the Cal slurpers. That team had all kinds of problems, not the least of which was lack of halfcourt offensive execution like always.
Exactly. Even though we lost tonight, we were barely ahead lost of the night.

This is jow we looked in most of our wins that season. But the pumpers just refuse to remember that reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT