ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this helps KY fans tonight but......

as USCe’s last second field goal manages to hit both uprights before bouncing on the crossbar three times and falling into the blue-and-black checkerboard . . .

That’s a freaky coincidence: what I jokingly described was damn near exactly what happened on a Rice field goal attempt, today, and I swear I didn’t know about it when I posted it!

at least you are not us. So you have hope. Ours has been wrestled from our souls.

I've always thought Muschamp was an odd choice. Couldn't win at Florida so let's hire him so he can win at USC, a much tougher job. Plus, imo, his bug-eyed, psycho routine only works a few times and then players rune him out.

Should be quite the pillow fight when UK and USC get together. They may figure out a way that both teams lose.

I've always thought Muschamp was an odd choice. Couldn't win at Florida so let's hire him so he can win at USC, a much tougher job. Plus, imo, his bug-eyed, psycho routine only works a few times and then players rune him out.

Should be quite the pillow fight when UK and USC get together. They may figure out a way that both teams lose.
They took Muschamp because coaches weren’t exactly breaking down the door to interview for the job..... kinda like UK back in 2012 after Joker got canned. Overall I like the job Stoops has done but I fear he’s in danger of plateauing, followed by a steady decline if he doesn’t fix the offense.

To the OP’s point, I think we will beat USC this season, but it won’t be pretty.

Two schools have hired Muschamp on his reputation as being a good defensive coach and that's hasn't worked out good either but they are sticking with him. After the game yesterday Stoops might be expecting a pep talk from Mitch but that won't happen. It was the worst offensive performance I've ever seen after beating a decent team in Tennessee in Knoxville, nobody was ready from the coaches down to the players, why?

Reactions: ukgrad2004
I will say this, if you guys have a third string or walk on QB that has never sniffed the field, just start him against my Gamecocks. He will look like a freaking Heisman trophy winner for at least that one game. Truth.

you said that about UT and I am pretty sure you said it about MSU! Do you pick UK to win very often, seriously?

In periods where they are playing like a middle school team, yes. Do you still have the Cats by two TD’s against Bama?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT