ADVERTISEMENT

Not Letting Benny Touch the Ball in OT was Unforgivable

3RD and two was 4 down territory for BS, instead our staff put the game in the hands of someone who I’m not sure had completed a pass in 3 quarters and who never once fought for an extra yard. Garbage play calling all night and a fitting end to the gname. Proud of the defense though, they played their ass off all night but you have to help from the offense. Six 3 and outs in 7 possessions is inexcusable.

Unforgivable no one will want to hire stoops after this loss. This one guaranteed he’s in lex another year

Game has passed him by IMO. There were games we won I thought we should of had blow outs. To much playing not to loose then to win. Where are the adjustments and the wrinkles? We have best TE I nation that is very under used. It's disappointing from our Offenseive staff!

Reactions: AirJordan
Unforgivable no one will want to hire stoops after this loss. This one guaranteed he’s in lex another year
Well stoops isn't really looking for a job, so why would he be worried about not getting hired?
He's 5-1, the one loss is to aTm on the road in overtime. He has wins over Miss state and @Florida, who beat LSU tonight.
Did you think uk was going undefeated or something?

This was pretty much me (and all of us I’m sure) when Wilson dropped back on 3 and 2

0bc0046ee98a.gif

I understand it must be really hard for an offensive coordinator with such a limited QB BUT what you don't and never do is put the game in the hands of a limited QB who played terrible the whole night and take the ball out of your best player's (Snell) hands when the game is on the line, PERIOD. Also, it was OBVIOUS Wilson was waaaaaay off tonight and playing like crap and Gran never put him in situations/positions to make him feel comfortable/to be successful or even halfway successful tonight. That's all on Gran.

Btw, that passing up a big 1st down and forcing another 3rd down by sliding because he (Wilson) was afraid to get tackled/hit in OT was about as gutless as I have ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT