ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina Texas AM Game

It liked to have killed the announcers that Carolina* didn't score on that last play. I would jerk a knot in that A&M player, he needs to know how much time is on the clock.
Yeah. That kid hit a big 3 the trip before but if anyone is going to shoot AM out of the game it'll be him. He has taken the most shots for AM and that just shouldn't be the case when you have Davis and Williams on the inside and Hogg in the perimeter.

Yes!!!! Coral A&M's guards at halftime and tell them to go inside most of the time! NC bigs can't guard inside and look afraid to foul. Keep the game slowwwwwww! Win Texas A&M!!!!

Reactions: EliteBlue
Don't worry different refs are arriving now… they know the deal… all will be good in the second half. You can't turn your back on UNC and ref… Y'all actually thought you could call them for fouls?!?!? Lol
mr-wolf-solves-problems-keitel-min.jpg

I would just keep feeding Tyler Davis until he gets full.

I agree, but he's a big boy, so that maybe be quite a tab.

I'm glad I don't have to buy his groceries.

Of course, my 8 year old son already eats like a grown man, and on the growth charts he projects to be 6'4 -6'6, so I may get my chance anyway. :weary:

Yeah. That kid hit a big 3 the trip before but if anyone is going to shoot AM out of the game it'll be him. He has taken the most shots for AM and that just shouldn't be the case when you have Davis and Williams on the inside and Hogg in the perimeter.
Yup, they better get TJ Starks under control right now and explain to him feeding Davis and Williams in the post is the game plan.

Won't matter. UNC is just too good.
That may be so, but I haven't seen them get a offensive rebound since the run started they can't handle those big boys unless Roy reminds the referees who they are or A&M chokes, all they have to do is throw it inside.

Yup, they better get TJ Starks under control right now and explain to him feeding Davis and Williams in the post is the game plan.

Exactly - he looks like he wants to shoot UNC right back into the game.

Nothing major, just remind him that a PG is the spark that makes the engine go, and if that engine gets going (like it has been), he will still move with it.

Realistically, I expect many more free throws and fouls called in the second half.

UTAM will have to hit some big, timely shots to keep the lead and close this game out.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Other than being weak at point guard A&M is as good a team as is in the tournament.

Reactions: Jazzycat
That may be so, but I haven't seen them get a offensive rebound since the run started they can't handle those big boys unless Roy reminds the referees who they are or A&M chokes, all they have to do is throw it inside.

Roy is meeting with the officials right now just to go over how this will play out.

Can you help me out what is that?
It's from the movie "major league". He was so used to the team always losing that he would just sit out there in the stands and loudly bitch about how bad everything was.
The team (Cleveland Indians) all the sudden turned it around and played like World Series contenders. But he refused to buy in, so he continued to go to every game and bitch about everything.
Hilarious movie, not as good as Bull Durham, but very funny.

It's from the movie "major league". He was so used to the team always losing that he would just sit out there in the stands and loudly bitch about how bad everything was.
The team (Cleveland Indians) all the sudden turned it around and played like World Series contenders. But he refused to buy in, so he continued to go to every game and bitch about everything.

My brother. He bitched at AD. [roll]

Reactions: blubo and kyjeff1
Wild Thing!!!

A&M looks like a machine today.

Holy cow.

I think this is the team most thought they would be all year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT