ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina Scandal Etc

I read the OTIS forum every now and then for kicks though I don't post anymore because the only thing "civil" to them was a war 150 years ago. But I was cracking up at Zipp & Steelers trying to defend UNC. Birds of a feather right? My favorite line was from Zipp.

"UNC absolutely rocks. I'm so damn glad that most of this appears to be over for their revenue programs.

And I think this will play out well for U of L although I don't subscribe to having self imposed. But what's done is done. In the process, we has taken a big step on behalf of the NCAA. With the UNC saga as a backdrop, I can easily see U of L being COMMENDED by the NCAA for having conducted a quick and thorough investigation and taking appropriate action."

That's right Zipp. UL should be held on a pedestal for all to aspire to.

UNC absolutely rocks. I'm so damn glad that most of this appears to be over for their revenue programs.

Those birds of a feather gotta stick together.

At least Jenkins hit that shot and stole a lifetime of joy from those cheaters. They won the battle with these violations, but they lost the war. They had a title this close and they have little chance of winning one this year or the next.

You know, at first blush, I thought UL would be an embarrassment to the ACC. They are a commuter school with a very limited academic reputation as an institution. As it turns out, though, the academic mystique of the conference is all hogwash.

UL fits right in with the culture of the ACC. In fact, Lil'Brothel adds some cutting edge recreational opportunities as well; the ceiling shot and 3 finger prostate salute are something other ACC schools are woefully lacking.

Reactions: UKrazycat2 and Jkwo
might not mean much, but...

I read that article and it is pretty coincidental to me that they could still lose their accreditation for what the NCAA has apparently ruled to be a non-issue. If SACS does strip their accreditation, which is the only thing that would rectify this whole mess, then the NCAA will have even more egg on its face.
Selective Enforcement doesn't begin to describe this load of manure.

I read that article and it is pretty coincidental to me that they could still lose their accreditation for what the NCAA has apparently ruled to be a non-issue. If SACS does strip their accreditation, which is the only thing that would rectify this whole mess, then the NCAA will have even more egg on its face.
Selective Enforcement doesn't begin to describe this load of manure.
If UNC gets a second year of probation I would be stunned. UNC has flexed their muscles and I doubt SACS can hold up under the pressure that can be brought by those in power at UNC.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
If UNC gets a second year of probation I would be stunned. UNC has flexed their muscles and I doubt SACS can hold up under the pressure that can be brought by those in power at UNC.
Their influence is staggering. When you have been corrupt as long as they have I guess you develop a powerful network of enablers and UNC has the deck stacked politically and legally... and financially.

Nazi bastard

Tarheel-of-the-year-John-Skipper_zpsqcdovqb9.jpg

the NCAA will not rescind a title.....the tournament is worth BILLIONS....they won't stain it any more than roger MILHOUS goodell will take back the cheaters rings....

newsobserver.comVerified account ‏@newsobserver 17h17 hours ago

Former UNC-CH faculty leader Jan Boxill refutes NCAA allegations against her http://bit.ly/1TwQaODpic.twitter.com/6xbOftsDSN

Ch5gmP5UoAAmhaI.jpg

The article certainly makes her look innocent in a number of ways. However, I would love to hear her explain how Peppers received an A in Feminist Studies when he was flunking out in his other non-AFAM classes and how she managed to teach SO many independpent studies.

I'm sure if I went back and read more of the info, I would have even more questions. At the end of the day, she is still lying.

The article certainly makes her look innocent in a number of ways. However, I would love to hear her explain how Peppers received an A in Feminist Studies when he was flunking out in his other non-AFAM classes and how she managed to teach SO many independpent studies.

I'm sure if I went back and read more of the info, I would have even more questions. At the end of the day, she is still lying.
Hey, watch it there. She was once Miss North Carolina!
And a Duke cheerleader.:)

i didn't read the duke article until now. there you have it 1952 lmao. they have zero titles people.

So basically what Jan is saying is that she needs more money/retirement benefits than what she originally agreed to when they fired her about a year ago. I don't blame her, I'm sure the original deal didn't designate her as the only academic official implicated. She definitely deserves more since UNC has changed the narrative on her.

I wonder how long it's going to take the NCAA to release an amendment to the ANOA taking JB and WBB completely out of the report.

I guess the AANOA will just read "Never mind" with an apology to UNC for involving them in a fake investigation. If I was UNC I would sue the NCAA's @ss off.

The only school to have ever had 5 Level 1 infractions handed down to them and be deemed a misdemeanor.

Every school can now offer fake 'degrees' and make up their own rules and not impact their standing with the NCAA.

As bad as I wanted banners to come down and wanted wins to be vacated I never once really believed that anything would happen with the men's basketball or football team because it's all about money with the NCAA. The best thing about all of this is that UNCheat will now and forever be known as just that "CHEATERS" and never again can any UNC fan scream "The Carolina Way" and not feel like a complete dumba**. We all know now what "The Carolina Way" is!!! All UNCheat fans know what their school and teams are and know that the women's team was threw under the bus to take the fall for the men's basketball and football teams. If that's what they mean when they scream "UNC is family" then I want no part of that!!! So I say let them beat their chest and scream "I told you so Kensucky fans" because the whole nation now knows exactly what UNC is and is all about!!! So go ahead TarCheats, have your little circle jerk. All of y'all gather around UNCfaninky and he will accommodate everyone of y'all.

Last edited:
Reactions: westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT