ADVERTISEMENT

Nolan Hickman has Decommitted

Irony rich here. Making lame excuses for others and then say lord forbid anyone take blame for actions.

Who exactly are you taking about here? Can you tell me who all these people are that said Hickman isn’t good enough to play here?

He can’t answer that because he’s making $hit up and exaggerating others comments.

it is obvious you have selected reading
i am not going to do the work for you
all you nee to do is read some of the recruiting threads

i just stated one of the reasons that would cause him to decommitt

if it was your son and the fanbase kept saying that he was not good enough to be your PG would you tell your son to suck it up
or would you tell him to find a place the fans thought he belonged

BTW i am on this board every couple of hours

Legitimately one of the more imbecilic takes I’ve seen. Just an ignorant take.

The common theme I’ve seen is that we’re in trouble if we’re counting on Hickman as a freshman to play 30 mpg and be our starting PG, THIS year. Similar to how Askew was put into that position before he was ready and it set him and the team up for failure. That’s what people have said about Hickman. Not even close to the same thing as saying he’s not good enough to play PG at Kentucky.

also it’s downright hilarious to picture Nolan Hickman scrolling his phone on rafters and be like “that’s it I’m not playing for this team their fans think I’m not ready!”

The common theme I’ve seen is that we’re in trouble if we’re counting on Hickman as a freshman to play 30 mpg and be our starting PG, THIS year. Similar to how Askew was put into that position before he was ready and it set him and the team up for failure. That’s what people have said about Hickman. Not even close to the same thing as saying he’s not good enough to play PG at Kentucky.

also it’s downright hilarious to picture Nolan Hickman scrolling his phone on rafters and be like “that’s it I’m not playing for this team their fans think I’m not ready!”

Exactly. John Calipari was setting Hickman up for failure just like Askew. I never even got “mad” (nor did many fans) at Askew. It wasn’t his fault that John Calipari went and begged a high school junior to reclassify and come lead a high profile D1 school. Much less Kentucky.

Guys like Askew and Hickman ARE great and ARE needed. Just not as THE focal point or main PG on a team with a slew of other brand new guys.

73670595.jpg

it is obvious you have selected reading
i am not going to do the work for you
all you nee to do is read some of the recruiting threads

i just stated one of the reasons that would cause him to decommitt

if it was your son and the fanbase kept saying that he was not good enough to be your PG would you tell your son to suck it up
or would you tell him to find a place the fans thought he belonged

BTW i am on this board every couple of hours
You’re only telling half the story. Nobody said he wasn't good enough, they just said he's a guy that shouldn't be depended on to run point at UK right out of HS. If he's too fragile to read that, then he might as well get out of the game.

Told y’all. Nothing to do with another recruit being lined up yet
You know I'm probably one of the biggest against what has went on these last 5-6 years but let me say this. I think Coach O and Coach Coleman are locked up but can't be announced until tomorrow because of the job postings. When our original staff was together they got stuff done on the down low so I'm going to give it the wait and see approach over the next couple of weeks to see. I think Coach O and Cal being back together they will go for the jugular and get the PGs we need in here to get the job done this year. My personal opinion is we won't know until they're locked up and we will probably be totally surprised on who it is!

Reactions: Fox2monk and gojvc
Was Hickman actually living on campus? If not, how can he be homesick?

Was Hickman actually living on campus? If not, how can he be homesick?
He was going to a school in Utah and he lives in Washington. I’m not buying the homesick excuse. How can you have dreams of NBA but get homesick living away from home in high school?

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT