ADVERTISEMENT

No Such Thing as Jinxes

Nov 29, 2013
Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen, no matter what any of us does, or don't do. Anyone who picks UK to win is not going to jinx anything. The players know what's at stake here.

I'll be cheering for our Cats just as hard as anyone. Nervous? Yes! I would be lying if i said I wasn't. If they all play up to their potential, like we know they can (they've showed it all year long), the Badgers will be heading back to Madison watching the Championship Game on Monday Night! :)

Originally posted by StarsFan1999:

Originally posted by bigbluelou:
Great! You just jinxed us, dude.
LMAO! nope, , sure didn't. . no such thing :)
Maybe not, but just earlier today you said that UK was going home and would be watching Wisconsin vs. Duke on Monday. Don't try to backtrack now.

This post was edited on 4/2 10:31 PM by hoodro

Totally agree OP. I used to be all superstitious years back but nowadays I don't let that stuff get to me anymore. Maybe it's an age thing or something.

Or maybe not being superstitious is my superstition???.....
confused0024.r191677.gif

The OP is a troll...earlier he was bragging about how Wisconsin was going to beat UK.

UK is the vastly superior team talent wise and better coached...so sucks to be the OP come Saturday evening. Maybe his 2nd favorite team Duke will lose in the JV game so he can be twice as wrong come midnight Saturday night.

Originally posted by Askeladden:
Totally agree OP. I used to be all superstitious years back but nowadays I don't let that stuff get to me anymore. Maybe it's an age thing or something.

Or maybe not being superstitious is my superstition???.....
confused0024.r191677.gif
whoah........you are the anti-superstition!

Jinxes will have nothing to do with this FF run. We will win it based on talent and coaching (knock on wood).

So me getting in my truck with about 4 mins left against ND to drive around and listen on radio because I was too nervous to watch had nothing to do with the win? Yeah right...................
wink.r191677.gif

He does not have enough post to jinx anyone? What does that mean? I must be a troll too huh, even though I have been on here for several years and had a paid account at one time.
I agree with the op, you make your own luck either good or bad. Sometimes you should have turned left instead of right. Everything evens out in the long run. As long as our Cats win I could care less what anyone wants to label it. Go BB

Had to switch from beer to bourbon in last 6 minutes of Notre Dame game. The beer was killing the Cats.

Originally posted by UK!!!:

Originally posted Ky grandpa:
He does not have enough post to jinx anyone? What does that mean? I must be a troll too huh, even though I have been on here for several years and had a paid account at one time.
I agree with the op, you make your own luck either good or bad. Sometimes you should have turned left instead of right. Everything evens out in the long run. As long as our Cats win I could care less what anyone wants to label it. Go BB
No doubt a troll, only 58 post.
caught..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT