ADVERTISEMENT

No Recruiting News???

Carrying a BB team overseas is one thing, probably 30 players/coaches/trainers/mds is one thing, carrying a football team with coaches and support people is another thing. At least 3 times as many people and tons in equiptment. Not an issue with a school the size of Michigan I don't guess. I just can't see any benefit it is to do it. I would think a win over tOSU would benefit them more than a trip to Europe, but the trip appears something Harbaugh is capable of delivering.
One thing I don't understand and maybe someone has the answer...why is it that BB coaches can have contact and practices during the summer while fb coaches can have very little contact or instructional drills, especially when it's not an academic interference?

I really don't get this mentality. I’m dying for any good FB news, stories about camp, etc. When the coaches do talk about what’s going on in camp I have no problem finding it but it’s all boring coach speak with no relevant updates or info.

I’m loving having the bball games as a welcome distraction from the void of FB info.

I’m very excited for both teams this year.

Honestly...college bball should expand their August presence to fill the void of nothingness in the sports world this time of year.

Talking season in any sport gets really old really quick.
UK fb, basketball, baseball, wbb, track...UK sports:football::basketball::baseball::okay::clap::clap::boxing:[banana]:cool2::sunglasses::sunglasses: #GOCATS!!

Reactions: jcgage0
ADVERTISEMENT