NO PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

Oct 11, 2018
All we need to do is follow the timeline

What we know:

Tj gasso met with self and Townsend and promised to help players to Kansas

Townsend put California in the schools worst punishment ever for cheating

Kansas admits to knowing Preston received money from TJ gasso

Kansas knew gasso helped recruit Silvio to Kansas. That’s not disputed

WHY WOULD KANSAS CONTINUE DOING “business” with gasso when they themselves discovered payments in regards to Preston.

Makes no sense. The whole world was shocked to see sds flip to Kansas. Kansas knew gasso paid in the past.

We all know self and Townsend directly never talked payments to anyone.

In so many words Kansas failed to have any institutional control. They should be punished. They can not claim plausible deniability because they are the institution that discovers gallo was dirty

Now the Maryland payment probably was made in cash and highly doubt sds will disclose who that was. I’m afraid we won’t learn till way later. By then no one will care and Ku will go free.

2500 should rule him ineligible but we all know it wont. Absolutely garbage. And further evidence of selective and prejudicial prosecution and calipari is the victim

An unfounded fake sat test and a 300 chain got calipari schools’ season vacated.

Here we have an institution in Kansas who continue to recruit and play disaster kids and they are made out to be ethical

One day bill self, one day. I’m going to say everything I know. And I don’t care what confidences I betray. Really had enough of that dirty sob. One day bill self and believe me you POS I’m not the only one who’s had enough of your sheeeit

Last edited:
All we need to do is follow the timeline

What we know:

Tj gasso met with self and Townsend and promised to help players to Kansas

Townsend put California in the schools worst punishment ever for cheating

Kansas admits to knowing Preston received money from TJ gasso

Kansas knee gasso helped recruit Silvio to Kansas. That’s not disputed

WHY WOULD KANSAS CONTINUE DOING “business” with gasso when they themselves discovered payments in regards to Preston.

Makes no sense. The whole world was shocked to see sds flip to Kansas. Kansas knew gasso paid in the past.

We all know self and Townsend directly never talked payments to anyone.

In so many words Kansas failed to have any institutional control. They should be punished. They can not claim plausible deniability because they are the institution that discovers gallo was dirty

Now the Maryland payment probably was made in cash and highly doubt sds will disclose who that was. I’m afraid we won’t learn till way later. By then no one will care and Ku will go free.

2500 should rule him ineligible but we all know it wont. Absolutely garbage. And further evidence of selective and prejudicial prosecution and calipari is the victim

An unfounded fake sat test and a 300 chain got calipari schools’ season vacated.

Here we have an institution in Kansas who continue to recruit and play disaster kids and they are made out to be ethical

One day bill self, one day. I’m going to say everything I know. And I don’t care what confidences I betray. Really had enough of that dirty sob. One day bill self and believe me you POS I’m not the only one who’s had enough of your sheeeit

Bro, I literally hate being the grammar police but damn.... you completely lost me man.

So you're the same person who teased Kansas/Self dirt a while back but couldn't/wouldn't say?

For a supposed "born again Christian", Self is looking more and more like that terrible branch of believers to which Roy Williams also finds himself a practitioner.

These clowns are phonies. Burn down their programs.

For a supposed "born again Christian", Self is looking more and more like that terrible branch of believers to which Roy Williams also finds himself a practitioner.

Couldn’t agree more. Never will happen

I just hate the hypocrisy of the phony ncaa
If this happening at UK or where calipari is would be all over the news calling for his head

Preston was interesting cause he literally waited for a UK offer that never came. Like waited. THen committed to ku very early So calipari knew he was dirty. Everyone else did but just self. Then they discover this aau coach paid Preston yet they play stupid when Silvio declares out of nowhere early when KUz was short a big man. Kansas discovered the payments yet failed to dig into sds who came from same shady person.

Absolutely garbage from the ncaa. Camby gets a 300 dollar chain and calipari was smashed. Even with inflation that’s how much in today’s world ?? Couldn’t deliver ayton. Guess self couldn’t put the pieces together why that happened

Writing is on the wall but KU will be in the thick of it in March bc the ncaa has no teeth anymore for certain programs

Reactions: westerncat
Yay understood everything you wrote in the beginning. Grammar was alright just tryed to get yourcontent.

Unless proven I’ll say self and KU didn’t do anything wrong. Glass house because you know good and well that if WWW ends up in the courts if he did something wrong the tune would change quick fast and in a hurry. I never throw stones when I know there could be skeletons out there. Louisville fans found that out the hard way constantly saying Kentucky and Cal is a cheater. Many UK fans as well when Cal was at Memphis (and I was just as big a fan and defender of Cal back then)

Unless proven I’ll say self and KU didn’t do anything wrong. Glass house because you know good and well that if WWW ends up in the courts if he did something wrong the tune would change quick fast and in a hurry. I never throw stones when I know there could be skeletons out there. Louisville fans found that out the hard way constantly saying Kentucky and Cal is a cheater. Many UK fans as well when Cal was at Memphis (and I was just as big a fan and defender of Cal back then)

You know world wide Wes did something

Yeah calipari started a trend

He wanted nba ready guys and www was on board. No exchange of money nothing

Why calipari doesn’t guarantee mins and will recruit who ever the best there is.

Www never gave any money for recruits to go to calipari. Now if the ncaa allows cam reddish to see and visit lebrons agent. If the ncaa allows the seven foot Texas recruit to Have a financial advisor pay for everything like trips and shoes and so forth. How’s that caliparis problem. If you haven’t noticed calipari doesn’t need anyone to land recruits lol. That’s not even controversial. Funny how calipari stayed far away from every dirty recruit out there.

In fact you could argue and very strongly .... want to see a dirty recruit? Just follow the 5 star kids calipari DOESNT visit or recruit. And if you take a good look he doesn’t touch the dirty kids nor even entertain them.

Sorry can’t say that about any other top program coach.

Also waiting for details on this alleged car accident Preston had that tipped Ku off about Preston and his finances. Like his 2000 hipster lame prescription glasses didn’t tip them off? Shit go look at Vick he’s got 10k gold necklaces on. And he’s got a kid.

I’m sick of having people think well we probably are guilty too. No we are not. 100 percent we are not. Didn’t do anything wrong. We are clean and be proud of that buddy

Nope I don’t know if he did or didn’t do something and that’s the point. If you don’t know then you don’t throw stones at others especially since as a fan you always think your program is clean and does everything above board. In reality no one knows yet every program has a group that laughs, points and condem other programs when something happens and three of it happens to them they have a millions excuses. It’s like laughing at someone who got a divorce when you get married and say “yep we will never get a divorce and my wife/husband would never cheat”

You know world wide Wes did something

Yeah calipari started a trend

He wanted nba ready guys and www was on board. No exchange of money nothing

Why calipari doesn’t guarantee mins and will recruit who ever the best there is.

Www never gave any money for recruits to go to calipari. Now if the ncaa allows cam reddish to see and visit lebrons agent. If the ncaa allows the seven foot Texas recruit to Have a financial advisor pay for everything like trips and shoes and so forth. How’s that caliparis problem. If you haven’t noticed calipari doesn’t need anyone to land recruits lol. That’s not even controversial. Funny how calipari stayed far away from every dirty recruit out there.

In fact you could argue and very strongly .... want to see a dirty recruit? Just follow the 5 star kids calipari DOESNT visit or recruit. And if you take a good look he doesn’t touch the dirty kids nor even entertain them.

Sorry can’t say that about any other top program coach.

Also waiting for details on this alleged car accident Preston had that tipped Ku off about Preston and his finances. Like his 2000 hipster lame prescription glasses didn’t tip them off? Shit go look at Vick he’s got 10k gold necklaces on. And he’s got a kid.

I’m sick of having people think well we probably are guilty too. No we are not. 100 percent we are not. Didn’t do anything wrong. We are clean and be proud of that buddy

Horrible take. KU has been shown repeatedly to have been on the wrong side of the law, so to speak. Their guilt is simply undeniable to anyone with common sense. But, maybe you think OJ was innocent and is still looking for his wife's killer?

As far as throwing stones, if UK had as much clear evidence of wrongdoing, I would be the first one calling for a complete house cleaning at UK. I would not be in the same camp as most UNC and PSU fans who still deny reality. I think Sutton was corrupt and did back then as well. I am still sore that he didn't get a perma ban from college bball. The guy was scum.

You're a Maryland fan right? What's your take on what is going to happen to the Terps? The name Maryland has been brought up a lot.

God forgives, the NCAA doesn't.

Honest question man... why do you constantly act inferior and discuss our program in depth (usually negatively) when you are a self admitted NON UK fan?

Nope I don’t know if he did or didn’t do something and that’s the point. If you don’t know then you don’t throw stones at others especially since as a fan you always think your program is clean and does everything above board. In reality no one knows yet every program has a group that laughs, points and condem other programs when something happens and three of it happens to them they have a millions excuses. It’s like laughing at someone who got a divorce when you get married and say “yep we will never get a divorce and my wife/husband would never cheat”

This is the part where you need to stop pretending that just because you have a relative or whatever playing aau or college ball doesn't mean you've educated yourself enough to realize the details.

WWW is a promoter. He wasn't paying anyone to go to UK. Calipari is the first coach to embrace OAD's and not hold them back. Those players have a REASON to go to UK. They dont have much of a reason to go to UNC, Kansas, Arizona, or even Duke. All coaches who are notorious for putting the team over the players life goals.

You also dont understand that at UK, we've been bitten over smaller things in the modern era and paid a heavy price for it. Some of these things simply wont be allowed at UK. And you can think that's bias all you want to, I dont care. You have a very dismissive and over simplified way of looking at the details.

Calipari and Kentucky have the brightest light shining on this program than any other program by far. The media loves the clicks they get from UK drama. Now you might be dense enough to believe they could nail UK but don't, and you can be naive enough to think they haven't tried, but we know the reality. And just because you think being an outsider makes you enlightened, it doesn't. It makes you well behind the curve on issues that we've seen play out and honestly, we've been right. Kentucky has more studs than anyone and is fairly unscathed by this scandal. Kansas, UNC, Duke, Arizona, MSU, Louisville. All programs who have been involved in deep shit since Cal got to UK, but we've been clear.

Again, you can ignore all that and I'm sure you will, but you really dont know what you're talking about.

According the the NCAA, it doesnt matter if the school knows a kid is ineligible or not. Ineligible is ineligible (see Memphis and Derrick Rose case).

So unless they're again going to reinterpret their rules for s Blueblood (see Duke and UNC can do no wrong). Kansas, Maryland, and Arizona should ALL be forfeiting seasons when the smoke clears just like Memphis had to do.

Czar Emmert, you are on the clock.

According the the NCAA, it doesnt matter if the school knows a kid is ineligible or not. Ineligible is ineligible (see Memphis and Derrick Rose case).

So unless they're again going to reinterpret their rules for s Blueblood (see Duke and UNC can do no wrong). Kansas, Maryland, and Arizona should ALL be forfeiting seasons when the smoke clears just like Memphis had to do.

Czar Emmert, you are on the clock.

The NCAA already did reinterpret the rules for selected bluebloods. Lance Thomas anyone?

I said at the time they made Memphis forfeit their season that the NCAA was setting a standard that they themselves would not be able to abide by in the future. And I’ve been proven right on that multiple times.

At what point should people change their perception and expectations of college sports/NCAA enforcement? I already have and view college sports differently than I used to because of it. I watch but that’s about the extent of it, I’ve stopped going to games and contributing financial.

It’s impossible to justify those things when you know the sport is more akin to wrestling than it should be. The game has become too lucrative and corruption runs the sport. I was going to go on but then I thought posting the NCAA is a biased cheating ish hole would have summed it all up.

One point I'd like to make before we start accepting any notion that the various head coaches knew nothing. Where does the money trail end? If these assistant coaches, some of whom were making aroung 30k were paying these players without informing the school, AD or coach then where did the money come from? Are we to believe a coach making 30k paid Brian Bowen 100k out of his own pocket? I think Pitino and UL being directly involved is far more likely don't you?

One point I'd like to make before we start accepting any notion that the various head coaches knew nothing. Where does the money trail end? If these assistant coaches, some of whom were making aroung 30k were paying these players without informing the school, AD or coach then where did the money come from? Are we to believe a coach making 30k paid Brian Bowen 100k out of his own pocket? I think Pitino and UL being directly involved is far more likely don't you?
Boosters man. These assistants know who to go to for the cash. At Kansas it’s the fake billionaire who fly’s the Jayhawk 1. He gives cash and jobs to recruits parents.

At what point should people change their perception and expectations of college sports/NCAA enforcement? I already have and view college sports differently than I used to because of it. I watch but that’s about the extent of it, I’ve stopped going to games and contributing financial.

It’s impossible to justify those things when you know the sport is more akin to wrestling than it should be. The game has become too lucrative and corruption runs the sport. I was going to go on but then I thought posting the NCAA is a biased cheating ish hole would have summed it all up.
I agree with what you say but do we just turn away from it or do we continue to watch and enjoy the place UK occupies in the whole mess.

The NCAA is as much to blame (or more) than any shoe company ,agent,AAU coach or anyone else.The NCAA has looked the other way in some cases Duke,UNC,KU and at the same time actively tried to "get" Memphis,UK and a few others.

I have been a UK fan for so long I don't know ant other way to be although the Gillispie years did try my resolve,but I knew it wouldn't last long.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Boosters man. These assistants know who to go to for the cash. At Kansas it’s the fake billionaire who fly’s the Jayhawk 1. He gives cash and jobs to recruits parents.
Ok then that also should be traceable but still booster activity is still controlled by the school. Besides even if you could prove that the school had no traceable knowledge of cash payments from boosters to athletes by way of assistant coaches then you have just met the definition of lack of institutional control.

I agree with what you say but do we just turn away from it or do we continue to watch and enjoy the place UK occupies in the whole mess.

The NCAA is as much to blame (or more) than any shoe company ,agent,AAU coach or anyone else.The NCAA has looked the other way in some cases Duke,UNC,KU and at the same time actively tried to "get" Memphis,UK and a few others.

I have been a UK fan for so long I don't know ant other way to be although the Gillispie years did try my resolve,but I knew it wouldn't last long.
I’m not as emotionally invested like I used to be, I know the NCAA plays favorites. Some schools are allowed to break rules without punishment, creating an uneven playing field. There’s so much manipulation that I don’t trust NCAA sports anymore. I don’t get that upset over losses anymore, I go do some other hobby and continue about my day.

There’s no point in letting something ruin your day when the ref is possibly cheating to go along with the enforcement corruption. I used to be highly invested when I was under the impression that things were more or less fair with a small mix of human error.

ADVERTISEMENT