ADVERTISEMENT

No comments on Quade's injury?

BigBlueDieHard68

Sophomore
Dec 31, 2002
When he was carried off the floor in the first part of the second half. I never saw him come back in. Since there are no threads about it I assume he is ok but I never heard anything else.

I only got to see the last 6 minutes. Didn't see PJ Washington or Quade.

These guys are gonna hate practice the next few days. Just kidding, but they realize now, or should, that they are not ready for games just yet conditioning wise.

Every year with Cal it is the same. Not in game shape but can score but no D. Start playing a little D and quit scoring until they get in good enough shape to play top D and not be too winded to score. My untrained eye sees this. Why can't others.
Huh you'd think we have a bunch of young players not used to the rigors of college basketball or something. That can't be since we always have a roster full of juniors and seniors.

I see the whiny Biznatches are already out in full force.

Huh you'd think we have a bunch of young players not used to the rigors of college basketball or something. That can't be since we always have a roster full of juniors and seniors.

I see the whiny Biznatches are already out in full force.

Yeah, it is beyond me why the early sky is falling routine comes around. If anything Cal has always been consistent with his methods of preparation and the result of the preparation no matter the team. This team has the feel of the 15 team except I think there is more "meanness" on this team to where obstacles can be overcome when the going gets real tough. That team was highly skilled but this team I think will fight, scratch, and claw more. jmuo

ADVERTISEMENT