ADVERTISEMENT

No Bra at Work

Elbridge

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2005
3rdGenUKGrad
There is a thirty something woman in my office building that never wears a bra. She isn't particularly comely but also not ugly. She's isn't well endowed by most of you but has hard nips most of the time. I'd consider her a bit of a granola but for several years she did not do this. Honestly I kind of like it. But it is certainly weird.

giphy.gif

You have a way with words. Not sure if it’s good or bad, but you have a way. ‘Comely’, ‘bit of a granola’. Interesting.

Anyhoo, if she ever says anything about it being cold in the office, you are contractually obligated to say, “we can tell.”
You have some talent. Work on posting better video clips. :grimace:

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
There is a thirty something woman in my office building that never wears a bra. She isn't particularly comely but also not ugly. She's isn't well endowed by most of you but has hard nips most of the time. I'd consider her a bit of a granola but for several years she did not do this. Honestly I kind of like it. But it is certainly weird.

Picks or it never happened.

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
I like the ones that are prominent enough where you can hang your hat on it. [winking]

How did it taste?

Maybe she’s trying to get your attention after all the years. You need to consider moving on that earthy breakfast cereal

I got the same problem. Enough so that one time my granddaughter poked them and asked me if I was cold. We fussed at her about doing it, but a decade later , she looks at me and starts laughing.

ADVERTISEMENT