ADVERTISEMENT

NIT bound

No Selection Sunday for us. Have to accept the bid. Can’t afford to gift Kansas any more games. Not that Cal cares, or even a guarantee we could make a run in the NIT.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
No Selection Sunday for us. Have to accept the bid. Can’t afford to gift Kansas any more games. Not that Cal cares, or even a guarantee we could make a run in the NIT.
If we go to the NIT, I think we'll have to play most of the games on the road even if we're a top seed in a bracket because Rupp is going to be used for the Boy's and Girl's Sweet 16. I suppose we could do what we did with UNLV in '09, though, and play at Memorial?

Its going to be extremely close.
No it’s not, their done, they will most likely split these Next two road games and lose to Tennessee at home, Kentucky is done
Yeah, we're likely done without a crazy strong finish. I think we were in the last four in (on a couple projections) entering tonight's game. This outcome wasn't good.... Wasn't good at all. We'll have to SMOKE the people we should beat and HOPEFULLY beat Tenn

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Yeah, we're likely done without a crazy strong finish. I think we were in the last four in (on a couple projections) entering tonight's game. This outcome wasn't good.... Wasn't good at all. We'll have to SMOKE the people we should beat and HOPEFULLY beat Tenn
Their done man, 2 blown opportunity’s at home, they aren’t doing shit. Favorite team and program has gone to crap

Reactions: Catfan2226
If we go to the NIT, I think we'll have to play most of the games on the road even if we're a top seed in a bracket because Rupp is going to be used for the Boy's and Girl's Sweet 16. I suppose we could do what we did with UNLV in '09, though, and play at Memorial?
Nm. My bad

Yeah they can’t play in Rupp as the boys and girls Sweet 16 State tourney is there for two weeks. Memorial would have to be available.

NCAA will try to get this team into the tourney and probably do it as a 10-11.

6rx8Wk5.png

I wouldn't accept the bid. What's the point?
I hope and pray that they don't accept. There is literally no point in UK participating in the NIT. Most of the players from this team won't be here next year so it's not like you are using it to build on something. Plus I think most of the fans are done with this year.

just read that Kentucky is now at their lowest Kenpom defensive rating since Calipari got here

we are getting worse, not better and that isnt hyperbole

Losing 3 home game shows this team has zero heart. What a complete fuqing embarrassment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT