ADVERTISEMENT

Nike UK sneakers

sx06fyjsw9tals1m0gce.jpg

Still the best.

Like them but $110 for a pair is a little high for my budget. Got some last year and hard to see spending that kind of money every year just to have the latest UK shoe. Wish they could make them a bit more affordable for the average person.

Definitely don't like the placement of the air holes(?) right on top of the UK. Plus I am a cheap @$$ and refuse to spend over $100 on a pair of shoes that will either never be worn or I will barely wear them. I wear sandals for most of the year in my free time (easier to get on and off with a bad back). I can handle cold well enough that I even wear them for quick trips in the winter. Just not in snow.

Most expensive ones I ever bought were $70 Fila Mashburn shoes that I believe were solid black and made of suede. I can't find a picture of them from what I remember back in like 94 or 95.

Reactions: ashbergh
I am weird and will never get those ( though they are bad af) because UK wears Nike and I don't like to mismatch brands. I know I am dumb but just can't do it.

Nah. It all depends. UK hasn't been exclusively Nike most of Our history. Those were released as a Kemp UK shoe, you're good to collect.

I feel ya though, I wouldn't display with a UK Nike theme, but they can have a place.

Those are fire.

I picked some of these up almost soley for UK games

801711_02.jpg

Big shoe guy and I've got a pair of these I wear on gamedays as well.

Any sneakerheads on here? Need some advice....I got lucky and got a pair of the Travis Scott AF1s(to sell) and they came with a faded yellow mark on the tongue and on the end of the strings which is absolutely unacceptable. 2nd time in 2 months I've had a really limited edition Nike shoe show up with some sort of mark on it. Anyone ever had this kind if issue? They better replace the shoes or I'm going to lose my ish as a refund isnt going to cut it when they sell for 2.5x what I paid.

Any sneakerheads on here? Need some advice....I got lucky and got a pair of the Travis Scott AF1s(to sell) and they came with a faded yellow mark on the tongue and on the end of the strings which is absolutely unacceptable. 2nd time in 2 months I've had a really limited edition Nike shoe show up with some sort of mark on it. Anyone ever had this kind if issue? They better replace the shoes or I'm going to lose my ish as a refund isnt going to cut it when they sell for 2.5x what I paid.

I've never had that problem. Of course, I almost always take an L on limited edition sneakers lol...

Where do you sell? StockX? I know they authenticate, but I wonder if they look for blemishes like that.

I'm still very close to old AAU teammate of mine. He is a huge sneakerhead. Exact same thing happened to him. Same shoe, same yellow mark just how you described it. Tongue and end of shoestring

ADVERTISEMENT