ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over; 2023, 2024, 2025 targets recruiting followup

glad to see people paying attention to Sheppard
the kid continues to prove that he can play against those ranked higher than he is

Local freshman Terry Cayson has some bounce.

Last edited:
DJ Wagner had 22 pts (18 in 2nd Half) to lead Camden to a 3 pt win over Justin Edwards and his team. Edwards had 16 pts, and according to article on game, Bradshaw was quiet in the win. One thing I've noticed about Edwards team....if their top scorer is Ahmed Nowell they aren't playing well. Love the PG on the Philly team who is going to Florida Gulf Coast, but I'm not a fan of Nowell and that goes back to watching Team Final games too.

Big win for Camden. DJ was facing a box and 1 and still got 18 pts in the big moments of 2nd Half too.

DJ Wagner had 22 pts (18 in 2nd Half) to lead Camden to a 3 pt win over Justin Edwards and his team. Edwards had 16 pts, and according to article on game, Bradshaw was quiet in the win. One thing I've noticed about Edwards team....if their top scorer is Ahmed Nowell they aren't playing well. Love the PG on the Philly team who is going to Florida Gulf Coast, but I'm not a fan of Nowell and that goes back to watching Team Final games too.

Big win for Camden. DJ was facing a box and 1 and still got 18 pts in the big moments of 2nd Half too.
Yeah the comments sounded like DJ took over the second half . I was always confused at some or maybe it was just one recruiting site putting Bradshaw higher than DJ. It’s not even close to see who is the man on their team while watching . Seems like in their big matchups Bradshaw has been quiet outside of the Don Bosco game where he made a big impact .

Side note that game yesterday looked very intense with a lot of trash talk . Wish that game was streamed

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
Yeah the comments sounded like DJ took over the second half . I was always confused at some or maybe it was just one recruiting site putting Bradshaw higher than DJ. It’s not even close to see who is the man on their team while watching . Seems like in their big matchups Bradshaw has been quiet outside of the Don Bosco game where he made a big impact .

Side note that game yesterday looked very intense with a lot of trash talk . Wish that game was streamed
Did look like a great atmosphere. Sold out quickly and they filled a venue that seated 4600 for that game and had some overflow too.

Agree with you 100% on DJ vs Bradshaw. I like Bradshaw's upside but he'll need Ugonna to take on that frontline role to free him up a bit. But he does a lot of positives for them in games too. Their complementary guys have played well most of the year--it was Desear Haskins who had a nice game against Imhotep last night. Richmond has shown flashes and was great against that team in Illinois they beat last weekend. Medley has had moments too. Robinson as well.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Ralph do the cats have any shot at Tre Johnson, either with or without Cal as coach? Thanks
There's a great relationship with Tre and Tyrese Maxey and his family so that keeps them in the mix. He really likes Kentucky due to knowing what they did for Maxey and hearing all the stories. Also talks with Cason Wallace as well. Wallace is enjoying his time in Lexington as well. So that aspect is good for them. We'll see if it's enough to overcome home state advantage. Also I have to say that Big 12 currently is best Basketball Conference in country so I can't hate on anyone choosing a school in that conference over Kentucky. It's night in/night out tough competition. They aren't ducking anyone if they choose to play in that conference.

can't believe that Wallace is enjoying his time @ UK
playing for an idiot coach, with no structure, can't win a big game, total disaster
I would think after seeing the disaster 1st hand, that he runs far from Lexington & ccc

There's a great relationship with Tre and Tyrese Maxey and his family so that keeps them in the mix. He really likes Kentucky due to knowing what they did for Maxey and hearing all the stories. Also talks with Cason Wallace as well. Wallace is enjoying his time in Lexington as well. So that aspect is good for them. We'll see if it's enough to overcome home state advantage. Also I have to say that Big 12 currently is best Basketball Conference in country so I can't hate on anyone choosing a school in that conference over Kentucky. It's night in/night out tough competition. They aren't ducking anyone if they choose to play in that conference.
Would really, really love to have him but have always thought he'd be hard to pull away from Baylor for a long time. (I wonder how long it took Baylor to remind Johnson we beat KU at our place?)

Great picture.

Fnu14JMXwAAG6MO

Can’t wait to see him playing loose and free like that for Cal - this guy has Cals style of play written all over him!!

Purdue's all over Travis Perry. 😐
Travis Perry — a four-star point guard from Lyon County — has spent January taking several unofficial college visits to some of the schools recruiting him the hardest. Cincinnati (Jan. 8), Missouri (Saturday) and Purdue (Sunday) are among the latest schools visited by Perry. In fact, Perry has made two visits to West Lafayette, Indiana, in consecutive weeks to watch the Boilermakers, who hold the No. 1 spot in the AP rankings. Perry was inside Mackey Arena to watch Purdue beat Maryland on Jan. 22, and again Sunday to watch Purdue defeat Michigan State.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...ecruiting/article271839962.html#storylink=cpy

ADVERTISEMENT