ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over; 2023, 2024, 2025 targets recruiting followup

Ron Holand’s mom tweeted this.
This doesn't surprise me, but on the Pilgrim podcast with Travis Branham last night, talking about Ron Holland, Branham put UK behind Texas, Arkansas AND even UCLA now. I had mentioned earlier I saw an interview with Holland where he was raving about UCLA.

Nothing else that new from Branham.
UK in a great spot with Wagner.
Bradshaw could take a couple more visits but UK in a good spot still.

Last edited:
Brother plays for EKU. Malachi can be much better. One wonders if UK will get involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: University-6
This doesn't surprise me, but on the Pilgrim podcast with Travis Branham last night, talking about Ron Holland, Branham put UK behind Texas, Arkansas AND even UCLA now. I had mentioned earlier I saw an interview with Holland where he was raving about UCLA.

Nothing else that new from Branham.
UK in a great spot with Wagner.
Bradshaw could take a couple more visits but UK in a good spot still.
That sucks, I really like him. I think he ends up staying home if that’s the case.

Won't be surprised to see Peat out of Top 10 by the time his class comes up on SR year. I hate his game, his attitude on the court, and his lack of being anything but a bully ball player at this time. Not agile or possessing any lateral quickness. Has those "heavy legs" that prevent you from being quick twitch and if he can't muscle a player he's worthless off the dribble. Better master his jumper because everyone will force him to dribble and he's not going to give the damn ball up.

0-D162-EDE-681-E-4-E3-C-8-FF0-AD157-F731-F62.jpg

Does Sheppard believe Kentucky can add Wagner and Bradshaw to the mix?

“I hope so. I hope so. I think we have a shot but I’m not 100% sure. I stay in contact with both of them. I hope we do. I think that’d be awesome. That’d be a heck of a team and I think we’d get along really good but whatever they decide is probably the best for them but I sure hope we get both of them.”

Last edited:
Does Sheppard believe Kentucky can add Wagner and Bradshaw to the mix?

“I hope so. I hope so. I think we have a shot but I’m not 100% sure. I stay in contact with both of them. I hope we do. I think that’d be awesome. That’d be a heck of a team and I think we’d get along really good but whatever they decide is probably the best for them but I sure hope we get both of them.”

Hmmmm.....getting the band together huh....I like it

ADVERTISEMENT