ADVERTISEMENT

Nico Mannion to Arizona...

I agree but Kev is right. If he had joked about a black person some on here would lose their minds.

Thats true. And i think thats wrong to. Sometimes bad taste is just bad taste. Trying to censor it. Is wrong. The kid obviously has a different look then most. The guy made a bad joke. No even really offensive. Just said ginger. Well OMG. People get worked up and start the old if he was black blah blah blah. Everyone relax. You cant joke about nothing anymore. The lefties want to legislate morality and humor. By the way. Nicco is very ginger, and guess what? I bet he already knows that,

Did you not understand my first post in the thread?

Just read it now. I must say, you look quite the dimwit on this thread. So bizarre to me to not want a stud recruit solely due to hair color/"ginger-ness."

Just imagine the reaction if someone had the same posts as yours on this thread, but referencing some non-white physical characteristic instead. You'd be banned in minutes.

Just read it now. I must say, you look quite the dimwit on this thread. just bizarre to me to not want a stud recruit because of his hair color or "ginger-ness."

Just imagine the reaction if someone had the same posts as yours on this thread, but referencing some non-white physical characteristic instead. You'd be banned in minutes.

Maybe. Doesn’t change how I feel.

I'll never understand this fascination that high school recruits has for Sean Miller & Arizona. Next to UK, Duke & Kansas. Miller & Arizona recruits better than anyone. And other than an FBI investigation they have nothing to show for it. As the old saying goes. Never has so little been done with so much.

At least the kid committed early and Sean Miller didn't have to sweat out his recruitment. [winking]

e3e6o8t4v7i01.jpg

:100points:

Reactions: Cindog28
Damn it! I wanted to say Chris Gettelfinger, but you guys beat me too it! Did someone say Oliver Simmons? What about WCS? He dyed his hair quite a bit, does that count?

ADVERTISEMENT