ADVERTISEMENT

Nico Mannion to Arizona...

Na at least KU is always in the top 10 and makes the elite 8 or thereabouts some of the time . Zona is just a fraud with that coach .

Yeah but I still don’t get too worried about them making noise unless it’s the Big 12 then they are lights out haha

Reactions: Fox2monk
He is a good get for them. Not surprising though. Everyone knew he was going to stay out west. Now let's see how Miller uses him.

592012215919iwsmt.jpeg

Na at least KU is always in the top 10 and makes the elite 8 or thereabouts some of the time . Zona is just a fraud with that coach .

Not to mention we’ve lost to them a few times lately where as we very rarely meet up with Arizona

Totally racist and just plain stupid.

If I said I was glad we didn’t sign Antione Smith because he was too ghetto and charcoal black, I would get a long time ban.

OMG. Relax. Half a joke and half true. You think think is the 1st time anyone has commented on the kids appearance ? Jesus you can't even make bad jokes about something we all had noticed or said. This country has to stop trying to police humor. Even when its bad.

I'm glad we didn't get him because i didnt think he was that great. Decent player. But nothing eye popping. Well except his appearance. Just a joke people. It's pretty obvious the kid has something going on. Not a bad looking Kid. Just has that unique look.

Goofy looks or not, I would've liked to had him here. Can't have too many shooters right?
With that said I'm glad he didn't choose a rival school.

Last edited:
OMG. Relax. Half a joke and half true. You think think is the 1st time anyone has commented on the kids appearance ? Jesus you can't even make bad jokes about something we all had noticed or said. This country has to stop trying to police humor. Even when its bad.
I agree but Kev is right. If he had joked about a black person some on here would lose their minds.

ADVERTISEMENT