ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Richards

I also think we have such a small sampling of returning players that a lot think that if a player doesn't leave after one year they are considered a bust. There were quite a bunch that thought during the season that pj wasn't much good, for me, I think we'll see more improvement from nick than we will from pj. Time will tell, I hope they both blow up from a team standpoint.

Assuming you can read and actually read my post you know the answer too. Plenty of reasons to believe in Nick Richards unless you are a negative jerk who gets some cynical satisfaction out of writing off a 19 year old.
I like Nick. He seems like a good guy, but he has to improve his hands or he’s never going to be more than a 10 minute a game, 5 foul guy.

How about let’s wait until the season begins and see what Richards does. I can’t help but believe that KP has spent a lot of time working with Richards. Richards will never be AD but he could improve enough to help our team and that’s all we need. EJ will be pushing him everyday in practice. Nick has the 2 best coaches in basketball and they will push him to be the best he can be. I’m optimistic about Richards and this team.

Gotta go u props mr bud there is hope for you yet. Richards has only been playing 4 years some need to give him a break. I can see him staying another 2-4 Year’s and I think if he continues to improve he will be a late first round pick if he stays all 4 Year’s. He has all the tools to be successful. Problem is out fan base is impatient and we want it now and not in a few years.

Yep I hope Bud is right about Richards.

He's still lost a majority of the time on defense and goes for the pump fake wayyyyy too much. Offensively he looks tremendous.

Reactions: kev69
Simple is as simple does...case in point...
giphy.gif

Reactions: crpoore and BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT