ADVERTISEMENT

NFL thread

screwduke1

All-American
Jul 29, 2016
Hey not all of us are Bengals fans haha. Feel like the rest of us need a thread for the NFL. Also rafters I believe has an NBA thread so this board should have an NFL thread.

Anyways. Who is your team? I'm a Colts fan. I'm skeptical of Wentz but I feel like he can be a good QB when healthy. Hoping for a OT early in the draft that can replace Castanzo. Really excited to see Johnathan Taylor and Marlon Mack running the ball next year. Hopefully Mack stays healthy. We do need to find a good pass rusher though badly which is probably our biggest hole at the moment.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Hey not all of us are Bengals fans haha. Feel like the rest of us need a thread for the NFL. Also rafters I believe has an NBA thread so this board should have an NFL thread.

Anyways. Who is your team? I'm a Colts fan. I'm skeptical of Wentz but I feel like he can be a good QB when healthy. Hoping for a OT early in the draft that can replace Castanzo. Really excited to see Johnathan Taylor and Marlon Mack running the ball next year. Hopefully Mack stays healthy. We do need to find a good pass rusher though badly which is probably our biggest hole at the moment.
My top three in no order are Packers, Colts, and Ravens. I have to admit my interest in all pro sports is waning..... the NFL is only pro league I halfway follow.

My uncle and I split a season ticket package with Colts for about 15 years. Just before Covid hit in March 2020, we mutually decided not to renew. Really glad we canceled.

Reactions: screwduke1
My teams change now and again....tickled that Brady proved he could win without Bellichek
Hard to pull for a West Coast team for some reason, and from the 70s Ive been anti-cowboy. (Old St Louis Cardinal fan from the Coryell/ Jim Hart/ Mel Gray/ Conrad Dobler days.

I like the Pittsburgh organization.....although I ain't sure Benny is gonna make it long term there.
Wife is from Anderson Indiana...so Kudos to the Colts.
Live about 45 minutes from Nashville.....so the Titans can be okay.

Cowboys fan since the days of Don Meredith, but follow the Titans (from living in TN) and Fins (from now living in south Florida) as well. Pretty much enjoy watching the entire league though. Our son (Titans) and daughter (Packers) are way bigger NFL fans than college.

Wasn't thrilled with last year's draft, but I'd actually be satisfied with Tepper if we could unload Bridgewater for something reasonable in return. That was a terrible signing and most sensible Carolina fans said as much when it took place - should've just kept Cam another year. At least Darnold has an arm. We keep the 8th overall pick which can be used on BA. If Bengals are dumb enough to pass on Sewell, we'll draft a franchise LT.

Wasn't thrilled with last year's draft, but I'd actually be satisfied with Tepper if we could unload Bridgewater for something reasonable in return. That was a terrible signing and most sensible Carolina fans said as much when it took place - should've just kept Cam another year. At least Darnold has an arm. We keep the 8th overall pick which can be used on BA. If Bengals are dumb enough to pass on Sewell, we'll draft a franchise LT.
I'm interested to see how Darnold does. I dont think hes that bad of a QB. I mean let's be real no one would look good for the Jets.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Aaron Rodgers wanting out after botched trade attempt to Niners
Tebow trying out as TE for the Jaguars and old coach Meyer

ADVERTISEMENT