ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

Oh wow Jackson carman was the face of the franchise and the person we built our entire franchise around for 15 years? Amazing!
HAHAHA. By your math rape has different levels of importance. Again, you can't be taken seriously.

Plus you have no clue whether Ben raped anyone or not yet Carman admitted having sex with a 15 year old kid. FACT

MANY at the bar in Georgia said she was drunk and falling all over the place, hit on him, got rejected because she was so pathetically drunk and then got enraged and embarrssed and cried rape. I've seen her picture. No way he'd force himself on that girl. PS, he was never convicted of anything and she got ZERO hush money. But by all means, keep making a fool of yourself.

We also know for a fact that Mixon punched a girl in the face but the Bungles said "meh" and drafted him anyway.

Quit while you're behind.

Oh wow Jackson carman was the face of the franchise and the person we built our entire franchise around for 15 years? Amazing!

Former Millegeville, GA Distric Attorney's exact words on why Ben wasn't prosecuted: "We didn't have a case." That's literally what he said when a reported asked.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
Bungle fans: "Ben raped her! I wasn't there but he did it!!"

District Attorney: "We had no case."

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
Higgins apparently wants an "outrageous" contract and could be traded for a top draft pick, sources say.

Trade him.. Great QBs can make mid-level WRs look like studs, especially if they have an Oline. Burrow will be fine.. use the money for other pieces and get rid of diva mentality.

I also think this is an underutilized strategy in the salary cap era. They got to use Higgins for an extremely good value. So I don't think it's a bad move to "reset the clock" and use the draft pick on a new player who won't cost anything for 3 or 4 years.

Exactly the strategy they should have while they still have Boyd and can work in a new WR which this class isn’t lacking.

Quite a few teams “should” be interested in Higgins and he should bring plenty of return.

Actually, Mike had a deal to move the team to Baltimore.

Zac Taylor and free agency tells me Katie has already taken over. No way Mike spends the money she has spent in all areas of the business.
Mike was up to his eyeballs in moving the Bengals. There was even talk of moving the Bengals to Philly and the Eagles to LA.

My brother ran into Katie and Mike in an elevator in Indianapolis. While Katie chatted my brother up as we knew them well, Mike stood there like a statue like he was too good to speak. I can't underscore to you what a douche Mike is to the Nth degree. Growing up in a football family did something to him.

Mike was up to his eyeballs in moving the Bengals. There was even talk of moving the Bengals to Philly and the Eagles to LA.

My brother ran into Katie and Mike in an elevator in Indianapolis. While Katie chatted my brother up as we knew them well, Mike stood there like a statue like he was too good to speak. I can't underscore to you what a douche Mike is to the Nth degree. Growing up in a football family did something to him.

He’s absolutely hated by his home city fans. Most are really upset hes still alive to see this success. That doesn’t occur naturally, you have to be an epic level ahole.

ADVERTISEMENT