ADVERTISEMENT

N'Faly Dante ineligible

He's missing at a minimum 10 games and maybe up to 18. I would say that's a pretty big loss.
Yes, and let's not forget the P12 is garbage, so all their quality wins would likely have to come from the Non-Conference schedule.

Like I said it’s a fairly big blow, but from your subject title I thought I was going to read he was ineligible as in permanently. One semester sucks but it’s not a killer.
They are using lottery balls to determine the amount of suspension. Drawing at 6 on channel NCAA. The fair and balanced network.

Reactions: drbubba
Definitely going to need more info about what went on here. "The NCAA missed his clearance date" is a pretty vague explanation.
Yes. That is fishy. Why is he nit eligible? He says he's completed his academics.

Kid would have had to go to duke to be eligible. Possibly north carolina.
He should've went to UNCheat or Duke, no doubt eligibility wouldn't have been an issue. [roll]
If he had went to Duke he would be an honor student with absolutely no eligibility issues, whatsoever.
If he would have signed with North Carolina. He would already have his college degree. It's called the Carolina Way.

Reactions: yoshukai
Wait - nobody else mentioned yet that he's N'eligible? This thread is almost a page long. For shame.
Well done.

Has anyone asked why the kid is ineligible due to the NCAA missing a deadline? Shouldn't there be a deadline for the student, and then the NCAA just has to process the request? Why is there an option for the NCAA to keep a kid ineligible by missing a deadline?

Well done.

Has anyone asked why the kid is ineligible due to the NCAA missing a deadline? Shouldn't there be a deadline for the student, and then the NCAA just has to process the request? Why is there an option for the NCAA to keep a kid ineligible by missing a deadline?
I don't think the NCAA missing a deadline means anything. They ARE the deadline. It's something else.

Reactions: Cats192
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT