ADVERTISEMENT

Next Commit? When?

Careful, ukalum1988 . . . . you'll have folks looking for a kid named "Grasshopper" on the recruiting database . . . .

True story...think it was in the 1980s in the days of recruiting "guru" Max Emfinger. A RB from Texas was touted as a super star in waiting, a guy whose running style was "infectious" and it was said he could "squeeze out extra yards." There were other descriptions I don't recall but the submitted write up was most clever. Anyway, he soon appeared on recruiting lists around the country and was said to be linked to all the top schools.

His Name? Lance Boyle.

I would guess either (4 star, #99 Overall in 24/7) (4 star 6.0, #29 Overall, #1 ATH on Rivals) L'Christian Smith or (4 star, #239 Overall 24/7) (Not currently in Rivals database, strangely) LB Xavier Peters as being our next commit.

Reactions: cat888
I think Peters is our most likely next commit. Im pretty sure he is in Rivals and is a 5.7 3*. I could see us hitting a nice run over the next 2 months. I could see Peters committing soon then Blain Scott and Tyler Bentley in April then Blue Smith in the early summer. Could possible add WR Bryce Oliver in there as well if the staff feels he is a take.

P.G. Hopper - 4* Slot receiver out of the grasslands of Northern Louisiana. 4.4 guy with great ability to go up and get the ball.
The state of Louisiana per capital puts more players in NFL than any other state! It is rare we we recruit that state with so much competition in every aspect!

I cannot find Xavier Peters profile anywhere on Rivals. I have searched and searched. Has anybody had any more luck.

With so few players ranked in general on Rivals right now it makes it even more difficult.

I cannot find Xavier Peters profile anywhere on Rivals. I have searched and searched. Has anybody had any more luck.

With so few players ranked in general on Rivals right now it makes it even more difficult.
Just go to UK scholarship offers.

We really don't know very much about the Grasshopper kid....... Hear he has a quick jump?

ADVERTISEMENT