ADVERTISEMENT

New to the forums.

If you have been stalking the forums for a while then you understand that you will be berated and will be a "second class citizen" for a while. As long as you can live with that you should be fine. Welcome.

So, you're a Cats and Reds fan, do you live in or near the Bluegrass area and grew up a fan of both? Anyway, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy being a member of the insanity that can sometimes take place on here.

So, you're a Cats and Reds fan, do you live in or near the Bluegrass area and grew up a fan of both? Anyway, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy being a member of the insanity that can sometimes take place on here.

Yep, grew up in NKY so I was bound to be Bengals and Reds fan. I didn't become a UK fan til early high school. Before that I didn't care for sports outside of pro baseball and football.

Welcome! I used to talk to someone with big red machine in their handle on ESPN.

Lived in Cincy in the '70s during the real Big Red Machine. The mid 70s were the best ever. Still remember all those guys and was at the '75 series the day after my daughter was born. She still gives me a hard time.

They need to get Pete back in the game!! I hope that past Commissioner has a terrible life. Let the druggies play and awwww well.

Low post count
didnt_read_midget_gif.gif

well I'm embarrassed - but then again, not being a baseball fan at ALL I could be forgiven for not knowing what the BigRedMachine is? :oops:

I'm new to this forum too but I'm not sure why it's necessary to go through a sort of "hazing" before your opinion matters. I'm a 54 old UK alumni and have participated in other forums but this is the only one where people are treated like pledges in a fraternity. Don't you people want new ideas and opinions? More posts do NOT mean a higher knowledge, in fact from what I've read the opposite is sometimes true. Oh and most members have no clue as to the true definition of a troll. I know this is my first post, maybe my last but many of the members here are just flat out childish.

ADVERTISEMENT