ADVERTISEMENT

New tattoo for Ulis.. BIG

But how can he afford this? The proper authorities will be notified. j/k

Seriously though.....I love when these guys express their love for God, family, and the game through tats. Looks cool, although the linework isn't stellar.
wink.r191677.gif

I have one about that size on my left arm, seems like it cost about $150. To answer your other question, doesn't hurt that bad. Unless you're a pansy. Tyler Ulis is not a pansy.

This post was edited on 1/15 10:09 AM by STL_Cat

Originally posted by cathead2:

How much would a tattoo like that cost? Man that has to hurt..
This post was edited on 1/15 5:41 AM by cathead2
I can hook you up for 2 noodle soups and 3 honeybuns

Originally posted by STL_Cat:
I have one about that size on my left arm, seems like it cost about $150. To answer your other question, doesn't hurt that bad. Unless you're a pansy. Tyler Ulis is not a pansy.
Which would set me back about $450 cause, you know, my stoked-out pythons are about three times bigger than the average man's. Just sayin'.

As far as hurting, I agree. If you're worried about the pain you shouldn't be contemplating a tat. Tats ain't for pusses.

Originally posted by ThroughBlue:

When I got my tat in Somerset there was a big sign on the wall that read "Dont be a Pussy"
When I got mine at the state pen in Eddyville there was no such sign -- it was just assumed.

The biggest one I have is a little bigger than the size of a fist. It's an intricate Celtic cross done in Dublin in 2005. The artist was well known, and I believe it was like 120 Euro's or approx. $180. I'd guess that one would be a couple hundred bucks at least. Depends of course on who did it, but they are like everything else, you get what you pay for. I didn't find tats painful, certainly not a shoulder one.

Originally posted by maverick1:

Which would set me back about $450 cause, you know, my stoked-out pythons are about three times bigger than the average man's. Just sayin'.

As far as hurting, I agree. If you're worried about the pain you shouldn't be contemplating a tat. Tats ain't for pusses.
4 noodle soups, 3 honeybuns, and 2 coffee unless you have something better

Speaking of tats. How much does it cost for the Nostradamus guy last year who got a National Championship tat on his calf to correct if the CATS win it all this year? He might be off only 1 year or 1 digit. GBB

Originally posted by dmaso44:

4 noodle soups, 3 honeybuns, and 2 coffee unless you have something better
DEAL !!!

When I got my tat in Somerset there was a big sign on the wall that read "Dont be a Pussy"
When I got mine at the state pen in Eddyville there was no such sign -- it was just assumed.
laugh.r191677.gif

Now he's getting a tattoo, yeah he's gettin' ink done.
He asked for a '13', but they drew a '31'.
[/I]Friends say he's trying too hard, and he's not quite hip.
[/I]But in his own mind he's the...he's the dopest trip![/I]

BBLou that is great; you should turn it into a song. You are very hip for a caucasian male!

I remember well the day I gave it to you. You cried like a baby.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Joerupp:
BBLou that is great; you should turn it into a song. You are very hip for a caucasian male!
Yeah, I'm not claiming THAT piece of American music history.

And what makes you think I'm caucasian? That avatar is not my photograph, although from some of my posts it may seem so.

Originally posted by Deacon Jim:

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Deacon Jim:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
We should have never put the wardens wifes name under that heart!!!

ADVERTISEMENT