ADVERTISEMENT

New Recruits Reporting Soon . . . . Will We Get 100%?

I don't dislike the pumpers, but those who criticize those who don't agree with them I can do without reading their opinion.

What was your win-loss prediction for the last two years? 4-8?
Yes. Last year I said 4-8. But I know this year were not beating 8 teams. I know. Look me up when it's time. We don't have the coach.

We have good talent, not elite talent like top sec programs but it's good, that's not the problem because Brooks would do wonders with this team.

Yes. Last year I said 4-8. But I know this year were not beating 8 teams. I know. Look me up when it's time. We don't have the coach.

We have good talent, not elite talent like top sec programs but it's good, that's not the problem because Brooks would do wonders with this team.

Sounds like you said we aren't beating 5 teams...

Brooks wouldn't have this team because his staff weren't very good recruiters.

Isn't that almost exactly what you said last year, especially the "i know" statement.

Not me. Add three to his total, as we did last season, and Bama will have to beat us in Atlanta.

I thought about that after my post, but I fear once he gets into a positive range, it will flip. Of course, I have no actual foundation for that belief.

We can only hope you are just as wrong this year . . . . and maybe hit double digits!
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it looks like a troll job. I'm gonna be rooting for a W as always. The way SCAR, MIZZOU accelerated right past us last year was a scary look.

In All honesty had we played those two teams as our last foes there is no doubt we take L's on both games. They got waaaaaaaay better, we got worse. I cannot say with any faith we win those with who they have returning.

Not me. Add three to his total, as we did last season, and Bama will have to beat us in Atlanta.
But here is where we have to apply truth, common sense. I'm not saying you lack it at all but we gotta be honest about what our program is, and has done.
When have we won triple digit games? In FACT, we have won 8 games or more about as many fingers in a hand.

We must EARN it we cannot just say 10-2 every year because there is no basis for it.

Sounds like you said we aren't beating 5 teams...

Brooks wouldn't have this team because his staff weren't very good recruiters.
Look at Jauk like a negative post. Y'all don't be so negative. Just be honest and let chips fall where they may.

I predict.....
5 wins if QB is SUB par.
6 wins if QB is just so so..
7 wins if QB is good.
8 wins if QB Is real good.

Reactions: RV2
Look at Jauk like a negative post. Y'all don't be so negative. Just be honest and let chips fall where they may.

I would probably be upset if I could figure out what your post meant.

Now, 4 wins, I know what that means, another stupid post.

I'm not saying you lack it at all but we gotta be honest about what our program is, and has done.

And, honestly, we had a poster at this time last year who predicted 4 wins, because of the paucity of road wins in program history. We then won 3 road games to equal our win total from 2016.

I've seen your post absolutely ripping stoops AND the team. Amnesia?

If Caveman had a weak moment after a loss, that can be understood, but I must admit my own amnesia with regard to having seen one.

And, honestly, we had a poster at this time last year who predicted 4 wins, because of the paucity of road wins in program history. We then won 3 road games to equal our win total from 2016.

If Caveman had a weak moment after a loss, that can be understood, but I must admit my own amnesia with regard to having seen one.
Was more than a weak moment. 99% of the board was pissed. People grow tired of stoops schemes, being controlling. We have all agreed on as a board that stoops has cost us alot of games. Let's earn it before we claim anything over 7 wins. We just can't pull it out of our rear. Gotta see it first.

Also, we have seen the 2 win seasons, the 5 win seasons. At least 4 wins falls within the realm of REAL life. When have we seen 8,9,10 wins? Yet you think me out of touch.
It's not like I'm the one making things up. EDIT: we all hope and wish, but WE HAVE TO EARN IT!

There really is no reason to play his game. Sit next to me in the stands and you will see a mix of frustration, excitement and joy. But, we need not take the Bapp’s bait.

There really is no reason to play his game. Sit next to me in the stands and you will see a mix of frustration, excitement and joy. But, we need not take the Bapp’s bait.
Dude, do whatever. I've been on the boards since 2005 through various names, I've seen you personally attack stoops on this board. I can go find it, and other posts and embarrass you if you like? Or you can be honest right here right now. At least I keep it honest. There is no false hope, although I'd love to see us have an awesome break out season, until then I'm gonna have to see it.

You criticize me for telling the truth. I know, why can't I just say we're going 10-2 and going to Atlanta. Sure, I wish that but you gotta come back to the real world. Name more than 5 times in our over 100 year history we won more than 8 games..SMH.

You can't. But I'm the idiot, I'm the troll, I'm the bad guy, All the pre season polls never show us no respect(it's because we never earned respect SMH) Stoops is just the best, he really has the command and respect of that locker room I tell ya, he can coach like a boss as well!

That deer in the headlights look as time runs off the clock is pure GENIUS!

WE have the talent with the right coach to be where we ALL want to be. In Atlanta in an SEC Championship Game. Be honest cave man, do we have the coach to get it done?
Not if he hasn't learned from the last 5 years. The team, the young men are talented.as good as we have had and I have a personal friend that played in 1996-2000 that comments on this board that would tell you the guys we have now our WAAAAAY better than they ever had. Except Couch Wich, we beat him 63-0 in High school. His strong arm was his meal ticket.

I just find it funny you calling me out with the posts you have made.

Dude, do whatever. I've been on the boards since 2005 through various names, I've seen you personally attack stoops on this board. I can go find it, and other posts and embarrass you if you like? Or you can be honest right here right now. At least I keep it honest. There is no false hope, although I'd love to see us have an awesome break out season, until then I'm gonna have to see it.

You criticize me for telling the truth. I know, why can't I just say we're going 10-2 and going to Atlanta. Sure, I wish that but you gotta come back to the real world. Name more than 5 times in our over 100 year history we won more than 8 games..SMH.

You can't. But I'm the idiot, I'm the troll, I'm the bad guy, All the pre season polls never show us no respect(it's because we never earned respect SMH) Stoops is just the best, he really has the command and respect of that locker room I tell ya, he can coach like a boss as well!

WE have the talent with the right coach to be where we ALL want to be. In Atlanta in an SEC Championship Game. Be honest cave man, do we have the coach to get it done?
Not if he hasn't learned from the last 5 years. The team, the young men are talented.as good as we have had and I have a personal friend that played in 1996-2000 that comments on this board that would tell you the guys we have now our WAAAAAY better than they ever had. Except Couch Wich, we beat him 63-0 in High school. His strong arm was his meal ticket.

Go find it. I’ll wait. And, do us a favor, don’t post again until you find it.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

Go find it. I’ll wait. And, do us a favor, don’t post again until you find it.

Tick tock. Tick tock.
Says the guy who limits who uses his profile because he knows he messed up lol. I'm rolling. Unlock your profile, let's go digging. Geez, dude really?

Four wins wasn't the truth.

And it won't be again this year.

I learned today that I can even find agreement with a troll.
You're exposed. You are a fraud. You dared me to find your post history but only after you locked it. You're a Tard fan to me. Go play in traffic. No more time wasted on Tard fans. Block time

You're exposed. You are a fraud. You dared me to find your post history but only after you locked it. You're a Tard fan to me. Go play in traffic. No more time wasted on Tard fans. Block time

Tick tock. You started with no credibility. So, at least you had nothing to lose. Time to find a new screen name and start all over again. Tick tock.

Wasn't this thread about the freshmen enrolling? When did all of the high school girls sign up on here just to bicker back and forth? Give it up fellas and talk about what the thread is titled. Some of you are just ridiculous.....and terrible at making fun of each other.

Wasn't this thread about the freshmen enrolling? When did all of the high school girls sign up on here just to bicker back and forth? Give it up fellas and talk about what the thread is titled. Some of you are just ridiculous.....and terrible at making fun of each other.

If caveman posts in any thread, it turns into a pissing contest. Its what he does.

So, back to topic. Did everyone make it?

Travis made it. I didn't think any of the basketball fans would care about anything else.

But an excellent question, I hope someone can answer it, I haven't heard of any problems so far.

ADVERTISEMENT