ADVERTISEMENT

Years ago, i was given this advice from @Xception :

1. Don't look directly at others
2. If someone takes a personal item just say you were done with it anyway
3. Refrain from making emotional in game comments least you be taken down like a wildebeest by the pride after a comeback
4. Never like a stupid post
5. Arguing with me is a lesson of attrition , a prolonged bludgeoning is the best medicine to prevent strife - make note of that one
6. Post count matters , pay homage as needed
7. A nifty passive/aggressive comment in one thread about an argument in a different thread so the debate can rage across multiple threads is good message boarding
8. Have several usernames so you can put one in cool down mode when a idiotic comment is made
9. Need a mod , start a thread HEY MOD!!!

I will add:

10. Stay away from RR for 72 hours after a loss.

I am often times guilty of #4
I would like to be much better at #7
11. Don't correct when someone says fast paste, they know

I have been a KY Wildcat fan since 1974!! Just decided to join this morning. Hope I don't mess up to many times. First post ever.
Welcome! We would like new members to go to this “first timer” link to introduce yourself.

Hope you enjoy it here

Welcome aboard. :)
Best advice I can give you is to just have fun here and don't take people too seriously. We have some great people who post here. We also have some nuts who post here. There are some who are confrontational, always looking for an argument, or to just stir the pot. UK fans are a rare breed because of their passion for the game and their team, but that passion can get misdirected at times and some strange things come out. So, let things roll off and ignore the trolls. You'll be just fine.

So, enjoy! :D

They Call him..... ILL....✌️😁

ADVERTISEMENT