ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome! Enjoy the chaos and don't take things too seriously. Also, make sure you have thick skin.

Enjoy the ride and glad you decided to join. Go Cats!!

Reactions: RWT1964
Years ago, i was given this advice from @Xception :

1. Don't look directly at others
2. If someone takes a personal item just say you were done with it anyway
3. Refrain from making emotional in game comments least you be taken down like a wildebeest by the pride after a comeback
4. Never like a stupid post
5. Arguing with me is a lesson of attrition , a prolonged bludgeoning is the best medicine to prevent strife - make note of that one
6. Post count matters , pay homage as needed
7. A nifty passive/aggressive comment in one thread about an argument in a different thread so the debate can rage across multiple threads is good message boarding
8. Have several usernames so you can put one in cool down mode when a idiotic comment is made
9. Need a mod , start a thread HEY MOD!!!

I will add:

10. Stay away from RR for 72 hours after a loss.

I am often times guilty of #4
I would like to be much better at #7

TROLL

Only kidding (or am I?).

family-guy-stewie.gif

Welcome to the Chaos of RR. You will laugh, cry and become angry at this message board.

Don’t believe anything until it actually happens, this board becomes the X-Files a lot of time regarding information.

Most of all, have fun and enjoy the ride to #9.

Welcome OP glad to have you. As you can tell there are some of our fans that are out there, just where I don't know. :)

Reactions: RWT1964

3. Refrain from making emotional in game comments least you be taken down like a wildebeest by the pride after a comeback
5. Arguing with me is a lesson of attrition , a prolonged bludgeoning is the best medicine to prevent strife - make note of that one
7. A nifty passive/aggressive comment in one thread about an argument in a different thread so the debate can rage across multiple threads is good message boarding
8. Have several usernames so you can put one in cool down mode when a idiotic comment is made

I will add:

Every member should have to read and e-sign this before joining haha

Welcome! Now you have to state if you're a 'Cal First Fan' or a 'Cats First Fan'. You have to pick one, and you have to do it right now! You will be judged accordingly.

But, seriously, welcome aboard.

Reactions: RWT1964 and YardCat
Welcome aboard. :)
Best advice I can give you is to just have fun here and don't take people too seriously. We have some great people who post here. We also have some nuts who post here. There are some who are confrontational, always looking for an argument, or to just stir the pot. UK fans are a rare breed because of their passion for the game and their team, but that passion can get misdirected at times and some strange things come out. So, let things roll off and ignore the trolls. You'll be just fine.

So, enjoy! :D

Welcome aboard. :)
Best advice I can give you is to just have fun here and don't take people too seriously. We have some great people who post here. We also have some nuts who post here. There are some who are confrontational, always looking for an argument, or to just stir the pot. UK fans are a rare breed because of their passion for the game and their team, but that passion can get misdirected at times and some strange things come out. So, let things roll off and ignore the trolls. You'll be just fine.

So, enjoy! :D

Why u bully me??

• Haha
Reactions: IL Wildcat
I've been a fan since 1957. I don't post much but I love to see what others think. My advise is, don't get involved in the "pissing contests" that seem to happen quite often!
Sage advice, Mr. Fawns. It's best to keep to the high road.

I will add:

11. You MUST choose a side, either Sunshine Pumper or Legion of Doom. Decide NAO!

I have been a KY Wildcat fan since 1974!! Just decided to join this morning. Hope I don't mess up to many times. First post ever.
Welcome to the board, happy to have another big Wildcat fan here, especially one who has been a fan as long as you. I go back even a little farther than you in my Kentucky Fandom but sounds like you've been around a long time too! Anyway, welcome!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT