ADVERTISEMENT

New Facility

Comebakatz3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2008
Here are some videos of the new facility:

Check out the UK baseball Twitter for more and reactions.

Seriously, got goosebumps watching that. Anyone with any special stories, please share.

Reactions: chill133
Hope to goodness I can get a ticket to first game there!!!! Looking forward to host a super regional there in 2019!!!

They are going to have to add a ton of temporary seating for that. If I am not mistaken, the new stadium has fewer permanent seat than CHS. Don't get me wrong, I love the new stadium and what it will do for the program, but just stating the facts as I understand it.

They are going to have to add a ton of temporary seating for that. If I am not mistaken, the new stadium has fewer permanent seat than CHS. Don't get me wrong, I love the new stadium and what it will do for the program, but just stating the facts as I understand it.

There are 2,500 permanent seats in the new stadium. They can fit a total of 4,000 in the stadium for regular season games and can expand to up to 7,000 with temporary seating in the post season.

I believe Cliff Hagan has seating for 2,400, but will fit a total of 3,000 for regular season. With additional seating CHS can hold around 6k.

ADVERTISEMENT