ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit

Not that it matters that much but he probably won't ever get the rating here that he deserves, if he had signed with one of the other top programs he would have gotten more recognition.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
if he had signed with one of the other top programs he would have gotten more recognition.

One of our more common "whines," and one I have whined about myself.

Yet, both Landon Young and Drake Jackson received serious upgrades to their rankings after committing to us, so we just don't know for sure.

One of our more common "whines," and one I have whined about myself.

Yet, both Landon Young and Drake Jackson received serious upgrades to their rankings after committing to us, so we just don't know for sure.
To be honest most of these ranking are from rival camps. If a player does not camp he's probably going to end up under recruited and under rated. Isiah Epps is a perfect example of this. He's probably a 4 star if he plays junior year and hits all the rival camps.

To be honest most of these ranking are from rival camps. If a player does not camp he's probably going to end up under recruited and under rated. Isiah Epps is a perfect example of this. He's probably a 4 star if he plays junior year and hits all the rival camps.
Epps may yet demonstrate what you state, but I think the jury is still out.

Epps may yet demonstrate what you state, but I think the jury is still out.
Obviously yes like any other prospect. Big jump from 1 year of highschool ball to actually playing in the sec. Pretty amazing he was able to get snaps last year.

Reactions: jauk11
ADVERTISEMENT