ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix: Marvel Defenders Series

TheBigBlueSpectacle

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
These are old and not necessarily canon but Charlie Cox may be making a return so I was trying some of the shows. I started Daredevil and got hooked so that’s been totally finished. Love that series and trying Jessica Jones. Are these other shoes any good? Jones, Cage, Iron Fist, Defenders? Is there a bare minimum I really need to watch?

These are old and not necessarily canon but Charlie Cox may be making a return so I was trying some of the shows. I started Daredevil and got hooked so that’s been totally finished. Love that series and trying Jessica Jones. Are these other shoes any good? Jones, Cage, Iron Fist, Defenders? Is there a bare minimum I really need to watch?

The Punisher is great. My fav. It's Shane from the Walking Dead

Might also check out the new Superman by JJ Abrams.

DD = great
JJ = really good
Cage, Iron Fist = meh
Defenders = pretty good
I’m noticing this so far. Jessica Jones I’m kinda learning but don’t like it so much

I literally loved everything about DD except for Foggy. I may just finish this JJ season and then watch Defenders

Punisher is my favorite and I sure hope Disney revives it for a 3rd season. DD and Jessica Jones are great too. I bailed half way through the first season of Luke Cage and passed on Iron Fist as I heard it was the worst of the bunch. I have not tried Defenders yet but probably need to.

I don't see Punisher as a Disney+ show. They don't even have Deadpool on there. Supposedly they will have the mature stuff out there for the international market on a different service connected to Disney+ but not here. They need to let Netflix have those shows back.

Jon Bernthal has likely portrayed the best Punisher so far. The secondary characters are pretty good also, especially the FBI agent in season 2.

Daredevil is good with Charlie Cox, but Vincent Phillip D'Onofrio really shines playing the villain.

You have to like a noir story to get into Jessica Jones. Like Punisher she seems to be a "grey" character.

Luke Cage and Iron Fist is meh, except for Jessica Henwick. 😍
Really Iron Fist gives you more background on the crime syndicates than anything.

Reactions: TheBigBlueSpectacle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT