ADVERTISEMENT

Need help naming my boat!!!!

Apr 14, 2009
Hey BBN!! Getting a boat this year and I just cant think of a good name for it. Looking for anything UK related.... Any suggestions?

It doesn't shock me were winning under Cal ..... Im shocked that he picks best talent every year that plays for the name on the front of the jersey and not the back....

A bit obscure, but remember when Andrew told the press after the USCjr game where we lost and Cal got ejected that this team still had "a great story" to tell? This season is still part of that story, and it truly is a great one. So maybe that. Maybe A Great Story, because boat names should always require a little explanation.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

U.S.S. Destruction...found out this year that if one wants to refer to a group of wild cats, the correct terms are 'dowt' and 'destruction'.

Wild Blue Wander

Wild Blue Wonder

Cat O' Nine Tales

Bobby's 40 Year Knight Mare

Bobby's Knight Mare

Best Beyond Belief

UK Wildcat...The Best is yet to come and baby it's mine!

Impossible? Not for a Wildcat

UK Cats laugh last, laugh!

There are a ton more dancing around in my head, but I gotta get to sleep, I'm Likely to come up with some good ones in my skeep.

Sloopin' Ice Cream.

Or, You can buy 3 boats, like the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.

But you name them after 3 places that aren't actually real, and only exist in seafaring legend:

Call them Atlantis, The Bermuda Triangle, and Louisville.

Yes, I know that there is an actual area called the Bermuda triangle - I'm just talking about the mystical place that ruins ships. Artistic license and all that.

Poopdeck Ice Cream

Sea Hawk

Pitino's Tablecloth

Dribble Drive

Verderber

This post was edited on 3/9 8:03 AM by Kooky Kats

Suck_my_Wake_003.jpg

RLHEDLUND-220209-111001.JPG

Or the Flying Wasp
MOOMAN-110411-142828.JPG

Or Seafood
hqdefault.jpg